Sha Samuels and Josh Bodom shoot on ref allegedly

Hannibal Scorch

Fuck me what have I just read.... I've only heard bits about edler but jesus Christ what a next level detestable cunt. You realise you tried to make people feel sorry for you because you got depressed and tries to jump in front of a train then 3 posts later you wished death on a young woman...... 

I've seen and heard some fucking awful things but that really is disgusting. You came on here to try and defend yourself and in about 10 minutes you have shown everyone first hand what kind of person you are. Wow 

• Paid Members

I think all Edler has done since piping up is confirmed what a horrible person you actually are. I wouldn’t wish death on anybody. Yep, not even Sean Bean. You’ve been accused of horrible crimes, with some damaging screenshots to boot,  and your way of redemption is wishing people to die? ‘Kin hell. Can’t wait for you to blame the booze for this one again.

And Andy is still shady.

• Paid Members
16 minutes ago, Kfogg1991 said:

surely there is no one in the wrestling industry that would work with a guy that has quite clearly done shit with underage girls anyway 

If you didn't take bookings from dodgy perv scum promoters 90% of the wrestlers in the world wouldn't have anywhere to perform. 

8 hours ago, LaGoosh said:

If you didn't take bookings from dodgy perv scum promoters 90% of the wrestlers in the world wouldn't have anywhere to perform. 

From my own experiences promoters/wrestlers all piss in the same pot.

If you have morals and want to do the right thing by people, you are definitely in the wrong business.

Edited by Lord-Mountevans
spelling

23 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

I see everyone enjoyed their Saturday evening...

I only ever pop into the wrestling bit of the board to look at weird pictures of Andre the giant. So seeing a thread title about 2 guys shooting a ref got me intrigued. I then read what actually happened and one of the people trying to make sense of what happened was a shandied up paedo. My name on here is literally rapist and I was a voice of reason. 

Having spent many Friday and Saturday nights putting up with drunken dickheads. I have gotten used to having a calm head while getting insulting remarks said to me in person. So doing so on the Internet is a doddle.

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, Kfogg1991 said:

Something else even though the police apparently did nothing and he's been let go surely there is no one in the wrestling industry that would work with a guy that has quite clearly done shit with underage girls anyway 

Edler did try to promote a show using someone else as the face of the promotion, but as soon as people found out it was actually him behind it, shat all over it. The kid Edler used walked away when he was clued into what Edler had done and apologised for ever dealing with him.

After cancelling the shows, Edler went on a similar gaslighting tirade on social media, blaming do-gooders for screwing wrestlers out of work, and the scene out of quality shows that would have featured imports, etc. Absolute narcissist and sociopath.

I've just finished writing a post  waxing lyrical about the emotive power of pro wrestling and then I read the last few pages here and am reminded of all the worst things about rasslin and BritWres specifically.

So, thanks 😞

2 hours ago, Loki said:

I've just finished writing a post  waxing lyrical about the emotive power of pro wrestling and then I read the last few pages here and am reminded of all the worst things about rasslin and BritWres specifically.

So, thanks 😞

Always best to walk around with your eyes wide open.

It's almost a necessity to be a scumbag to progress in British Wrestling. If you look at wrestling as a business, rather than a fantasy world of bullshit & depravity, then you must be mental for not quitting on your first day at "work" (it's not really a proper job is it? :D)

Regardless of whatever has went on before and where any potential legal proceedings may or may not be, I know the Police would be interested in the numerous vile theats of violence or death wishes he keeps making to people in here.

Those are a criminal offence under Section 127 of the Communications Act 2003. Should it be of interest to anybody. 👍