Sha Samuels and Josh Bodom shoot on ref allegedly

Hannibal Scorch

50 minutes ago, Daniel Edler said:

I must be writing this from jail then?

Follow the accuser on Twitter for a week and let me know if she/it/whatever is still desperately grasping for attention.  People who won’t care include me, and the police.

Someone wanting attention doesn't make it OK to abuse them you fucking nonce.

4 minutes ago, David said:

Holy fuck, I'd never heard of that Edler lad until now but I've just read those screen shots. Seriously mate, as one adult male to another, what the fuck is wrong with you?

And as a supplementary question, why the fuck would you come on here and joke about it if you'd been accused of that? What a fucking weapon. 

• Paid Members
41 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Cheers for that, difficult to keep track of all the sex offenders on here at times.

I was just thinking exactly the same! I just don't get why anyone, on a forum where you can call yourself anything and thus have total anonymity, why someone who had been publicly shamed like this numpty has would post under his real name? It's got to be arrogance, hasn't it?

1 minute ago, Cod Eye said:

I was just thinking exactly the same! I just don't get why anyone, on a forum where you can call yourself anything and thus have total anonymity, why someone who had been publicly shamed like this numpty has would post under his real name? It's got to be arrogance, hasn't it?

Yup, same with whatshisname, the Scottish wrestler that all but bragged about everything.