Sha Samuels and Josh Bodom shoot on ref allegedly

Hannibal Scorch

3 minutes ago, Daniel Edler said:

Feel free to tell your friend I hope his sister dies horribly and soon šŸ˜‡šŸ˜˜šŸ–

Well, itā€™d be a real shame if she died before getting to see your inevitableĀ turn of being caught by one of thoseĀ ā€˜paedophile hunterā€™Ā groups at a train station busy wanking into a Dora the Explorer backpack.Ā 

1 minute ago, Daniel Edler said:

Many, but none Iā€™ll go into to people who are happily attacking and insulting me.Ā 

Happy now Iā€™ve replied to you since you seem desperate to be in the conversation?

WellĀ publicly you've thrown out terrible primary school insults, including death threatsĀ to women. Have tweeted sexually abusive things towards a minor and you support Tommy Robinson. I haven't seen a single redeeming thing about you so far. Hopefully you'reĀ half cut and will regret what you've written in the morning once you've sobered up. Unfortunately evidence shows you're just another internet hard man,Ā slinging abuse whilst on your phone.

I'm confused. You had pictures of an underage trainee, screenshots proving sexual messages, and yet the police did nothing? Care to share your side of what happened with the police? (Not the bit before, I think that's all been shared already).

Ā 

Also, let's not let Edler distract from the fact that Quildan is a shady bastard.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Daniel Edler said:

So, not #MeToo but certainly affected me. Ā Like I said, much better at handling trolls now.

It was just a quip at quotes taken out of context which, read without said context, make it sound like you wereĀ sodomized.Ā