Sha Samuels and Josh Bodom shoot on ref allegedly

Hannibal Scorch

43 minutes ago, Ricc1PW said:

your victim shaming is sickening.

If questioning a bloke asking for donations as he isn’t able to work due to unproven injuries and then less then a week later coming out and saying “cheers for the dosh, I’ve got a full time job now” whilst also getting paid to do podcasts talking about the incident is sickening victim shaming then you need to get out more.

Edited by TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

If questioning a bloke asking for donations as he isn’t able to work due to unproven injuries and then less then a week later coming out and saying “cheers for the dosh, I’ve got a full time job now” is sickening victim shaming then you need to get out more.

If questioning a bloke who got the shit kicked out of him on camera, and in front of hundreds of witnesses, because he hasn't shown you a fucking x-ray or medical certificate doesn't fit your definition of victim shaming, I'd love to know what does.

Edited by BomberPat

6 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

If questioning a bloke asking for donations as he isn’t able to work due to unproven injuries and then less then a week later coming out and saying “cheers for the dosh, I’ve got a full time job now” whilst also getting paid to do podcasts talking about the incident is sickening victim shaming then you need to get out more.

Here's an idea. Just don't donate? If you believe it to be a bit off then simply don't take part. In all honesty, reading you constantly banging on about it actually makes me want to start up a fund for donations to pay your internet provider to cut you off.

28 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

If you think it's all a work, or he's making it up to profit then thats fine, but you don't need to mention it every second post on this thread.

I think it's disgusting what happened to him. Bodom, Quildan and to a lesser extent Sha should be absolutely ashamed of themselves. and the former blackballed from the scene, and I don't particularly think anyone should go to any Quildan promoted shows, because giving him money just seems incredibly stupid.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, TildeGuy~! said:

you need to get out more

The irony detector blew up at this point.

Do us all a favour and just go back to posting cut and paste "news" because your actual opinion on stuff is far fucking worse. I take back all those times I called you Tildeytext and I will never do it again. 

• Paid Members

3 hours ago, David said:

Here's an idea. Just don't donate? If you believe it to be a bit off then simply don't take part. In all honesty, reading you constantly banging on about it actually makes me want to start up a fund for donations to pay your internet provider to cut you off.

Maybe the ref's new job is with Plusnet and he's about to do just this, hence the hate.