Living in a UKFF World

Frankie Crisp

I very briefly met Chest at a Faith No More concert but he's the only UKFF'er I've met in person I think.

On the whole an absolutely lovely bunch on here though, I think I've got some friendships on here that have endured longer than real life ones. UKFF is always a great place to come and escape everyday life and you guys always seem to put a smile on my face. I've never met anyone in real life who likes to talk about going to the toilet as much as I do so you guys were just a revelation!

• Paid Members
On 8/2/2019 at 2:44 AM, Ralphy said:

UKFF.jpg

Anyone got the full version of this? Two rows are cropped off at the back. Me and Pete from the Big Gay Road Trip didn't break a radiator for nothing to get in this pic! 

• Awards Moderator

Not long back from the aforementioned weekend on the South Coast, meeting up with Kooks and Dave2Tone. Honestly made me appreciate what this place has become, spending time with usernames who’ve become genuine friends over the years. Going to 2Tone’s Stag Do next year and at no point has that felt weird, given how we met.

Made me smile (whilst thinking of Butch grimace) walking around Hastings with 2Tone seeing all the chippies with puns for names: The Cod Father, The Old Town Fryer and Oh My Cod. It was like having a pint in Carbomb’s head.

• Paid Members
16 hours ago, Frankie Crisp said:

Not long back from the aforementioned weekend on the South Coast, meeting up with Kooks and Dave2Tone. Honestly made me appreciate what this place has become, spending time with usernames who’ve become genuine friends over the years. Going to 2Tone’s Stag Do next year and at no point has that felt weird, given how we met.

Made me smile (whilst thinking of Butch grimace) walking around Hastings with 2Tone seeing all the chippies with puns for names: The Cod Father, The Old Town Fryer and Oh My Cod. It was like having a pint in Carbomb’s head.

Have you ever made it to A Salt and Battery over here?

18 hours ago, Frankie Crisp said:

Having spoken to Frankie about this thread, I thought I'd log in for the first time in years. Can confirm that we had a lovely time and that Frankie Crisp is a fucking beer drinking machine. Monday night and I'm still broken. 

• Paid Members
13 minutes ago, Philo_Vance said:

Having spoken to Frankie about this thread, I thought I'd log in for the first time in years. Can confirm that we had a lovely time and that Frankie Crisp is a fucking beer drinking machine. Monday night and I'm still broken. 

Welcome back, your cookery thread is still in the front page, that's how much this place has changed in 5 years. 

• 3 months later...