Living in a UKFF World

Frankie Crisp

• Awards Moderator
6 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Ah you're over that side. Had an awards do at a massive marquee set up there last December and stayed in the Montcalm.

I've DM'd you but it says you can't receive messages. 

• Paid Members

There's been attempts to do a London Keff-Up over the years, but they've never materialised. Kept meaning to meet SiMania on his jaunts through Euston too, but never got it together enough to arrange it properly.

• Paid Members

Met up with @HarmonicGenerator several times, whether at games or comedy nights. As you’d all expect, absolute gent. 

Saw Freebird being pissed at a show once. I don’t think you’re an official member of the forum unless you have.

Chances are I’ve probably had craic with several of you over the years at the Dragon Gate & Noah tours, or maybe a 1PW/101 event, without realising who we were. If It was you, you seemed very canny.

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Onyx2 said:

. I should have met PunkStep and Chest by now, as we work or commute in the same neighbourhoods - Chest in particular, we seem to be just missing each other. Maybe we should arrange that? 

I'm still in canary wharf at the moment so will be easier some time when I'm inevitably back working in the city I expect, but that would be nice.

• Paid Members
19 minutes ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

Met up with @HarmonicGenerator several times, whether at games or comedy nights. As you’d all expect, absolute gent. 

Saw Freebird being pissed at a show once. I don’t think you’re an official member of the forum unless you have.

Chances are I’ve probably had craic with several of you over the years at the Dragon Gate & Noah tours, or maybe a 1PW/101 event, without realising who we were. If It was you, you seemed very canny.

I've met you twice. 

I've met a few others that used to post here. Not sure of anyone else though. 

Last wrestling show I was at was 4FW in Swindon earlier this year, so if you were there, hello. 

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

Haha, of course. At the radio station and you won our Defiant ticket competition. Probably a total of 20 seconds worth of chatting, a nice chap 👍

Probably about the same length as Braden Walker's WWE stint. 

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, PunkStep said:

Carbomb filled it up today, empty now

If you'd just responded to my first petition to send 'em all back, I wouldn't have had to

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, Onyx2 said:

Most recently - I bumped into Soapdish at our local cinema. We share poor taste in polo shirts. 

I can confirm Onyx2 is exactly the type of person you expect him to be in real life, even if I was a bit awkward, as I’m not great at meeting new people, he was very polite. I resent the comment on the polo shirts though. We looked dapper. Plus, real men, and me, wear pink.

i think I met Thegamehhh when I worked at 10th Planet when that shop used to exist. Known as www.wwffigures.co.uk I seem to remember. And I may well have bumped into others while I worked there as I remember a few from these boards would buy the latest figures from there.

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

Back in the day I met some lovely people during my university days from the UKFF, and not sure they post here anymore or would all remember my name (hopefully by face). Some of the poster names I can remember are Hat Guy, Gadge and others who were good for a beer before or after a show. Back on the first page someone mentioned the ladies who used to go to a lot of shows they were wonderful people to hang out with at shows and i'm sorry I lost touch. I'm sure over the years i've unknowingly spoken to many more members or never knew your posting name.

After uni I moved back to Bournemouth and time, money and distance made it more difficult to get to shows outside of my local area. When I did I usually brought some friends and had less of a need to be social. Since then it's become more difficult although I did watch a PPV with an occasional poster who also lived in Vietnam a few years ago so UKFF meet ups do happen all over the world.