Living in a UKFF World

Frankie Crisp

• Paid Members

I have never knowingly met anyone from the UKFF in person, and my interactions with you good folks have been limited to on here and social media. However, before I was anywhere near this forum (as we found out in a thread on here a couple of years ago) I was actually at school with Spurs_riot, albeit a couple of years above him, which was unexpected. 

I've had many excellent interactions on here over the years, in good times and bad and I do feel like we have a cracking  little community here. In fact, I only realise how much time I spend on here when the site is down. 

The UKFF...a great bunch of lads. 

• Paid Members

A few years ago at a show I saw a guy who I recognised from here.  Approached him, said “Hi are you XXXXXX from off the UKFF?”, he stared blankly, said “yes”, and just walked off.

Never bothered since!  There are a few on her who I feel I would get on well with in real life, who’s interests and general outlook sync with mine, for example Onyx, but I think he would generally get on with anyone!

5 minutes ago, Thunderplex said:

A few years ago at a show I saw a guy who I recognised from here.  Approached him, said “Hi are you XXXXXX from off the UKFF?”, he stared blankly, said “yes”, and just walked off.

Never bothered since!  There are a few on her who I feel I would get on well with in real life, who’s interests and general outlook sync with mine, for example Onyx, but I think he would generally get on with anyone!

Trying to think of all the 6 lettered usernames on here...

• Paid Members
25 minutes ago, Thunderplex said:

Aww, you have to tell us who that was. I bet it was Grado. 

• Paid Members
54 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

If we're playing 20 questions let me whityle.it down with this.

Is this person allowed within 100m of children?

Hopefully not!