The AEW Wednesday Night Dynamite Thread

MPDTT

57 minutes ago, chardcore said:

Hello everyone, 

Bit of help please, I cannot stand the ITV hub (due to the ads and general streaming issues I have had with it) and have set my virgin box to record the show when it's shown on a Friday night but the past couple of weeks it has started half an hour later due to the Darts and Snooker. Is there another replay on actual TV I am unaware of that I can set a recording up for? I couldn't find anything but wanted to come to you guys to see if you know. Thanks for any help you can give.

🙂

Is there no on-demand download option after the first airing? Annoying if not but wouldn't surprise me.

• Paid Members

In what can only be described as "Jesus christ twitter needs burning down" Sammy Guevara put a statement out that he's split with his fiance so every second retweet now is jumping to the conclusion that him and Tay Conti are an item and this has caused it. 

The Internet is a sesspool. Even if this is/was fact, they've just broke up from a long, long term relationship and the last thing his ex fiancee needs is people making comments that "they'd choose Tay too". 

Wrestling fans, classy as always. 

4 minutes ago, Shy Dad said:

In what can only be described as "Jesus christ twitter needs burning down" Sammy Guevara put a statement out that he's split with his fiance so every second retweet now is jumping to the conclusion that him and Tay Conti are an item and this has caused it. 

The Internet is a sesspool. Even if this is/was fact, they've just broke up from a long, long term relationship and the last thing his ex fiancee needs is people making comments that "they'd choose Tay too". 

If they are shagging (and I 100% believe they are) he hasn't exactly been subtle about it on the vlog, i don't need convincing wrestling Twitter is the 7th circle of hell, but I don't think he can claim the moral high ground if he tries to pull the respect my privacy card.

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, poetofthedeed said:

If they are shagging (and I 100% believe they are) he hasn't exactly been subtle about it on the vlog, i don't need convincing wrestling Twitter is the 7th circle of hell, but I don't think he can claim the moral high ground if he tries to pull the respect my privacy card.

Oh absolutely, if it is the case, but I think because of how the vlog videos have seemed that it may just be the case that they are just close friends, because otherwise they've seemingly been at it since he proposed. The fact they even addressed it in the vlog recently makes me think further that its not the case. 

Wrestling does seem to have a worse break up and date cycle than Strictly Come Dancing though. 

As for MJF winning the ring again, I don't mind it too much because we're starting to see the seeds of Handsome Wardlow turning face during the show that must be coming up soon and be a catalyst for it happening. And to be able to cheer that handsome bastard unironically when they tour over here will be lovely. 

1 hour ago, Shy Dad said:

There should be a rule about proposing on national television.

Also, isn't Tay Conti married? Not that that means there couldn't be a thing with her and Sammy, but still.

Edited by 69MeDon

• Paid Members
19 minutes ago, 69MeDon said:

There should be a rule about proposing on national television.

Also, isn't Tay Conti married? Not that that means there couldn't be a thing with her and Sammy, but still.

She mentioned in an AMA that her and her husband split a while ago and she's not been married for a while. 

Might just be that Tay is a stoner as well, as all the bits they film in hotel rooms they all look baked. But in a chat I have with a mate each week about the different blogs, it’s felt to me they are banging, Pam stopped appearing pretty much as soon as Tay started. 

On 12/18/2021 at 5:19 PM, chardcore said:

Hello everyone, 

Bit of help please, I cannot stand the ITV hub (due to the ads and general streaming issues I have had with it) and have set my virgin box to record the show when it's shown on a Friday night but the past couple of weeks it has started half an hour later due to the Darts and Snooker. Is there another replay on actual TV I am unaware of that I can set a recording up for? I couldn't find anything but wanted to come to you guys to see if you know. Thanks for any help you can give.

:-)

Repeated on a monday night on most ITV channels. Where are you based

• Paid Members

He's been pretty positive about a decent amount of it. He acknowledged that there are things he doesn't like because if the people involved, but he's been casting a much more analytical eye over it when he does his reviews of their stuff. Plus if you listen to the reviews regularly and watch the show you get a feel for just how many people involved at AEW listen and either take his criticism on board or respond to it. I think Matt Hardy called Orange Cassidy "Pockets" during a promo, and CM Punk did the "Soloooo, Comoratooooo, Ogogoooooo" thing that Corny does when he talks about QT Marshall and the Factory lads. Plus I think Tony Khan has sung Cornette's praises in interviews.