AEW Fight For The Fallen

tiger_rick

15 minutes ago, Kamaras-Tash said:

Jesus christ I'd never heard of this GG Allin fella so just watched a doc on Youtube, he seemed like an angry fella ( probably down to his micro-penis ) and seemed to like shoving things up his arse and eating his own shite. His drummer was also arrested for flashing his cock to a child, what a lovely bunch of lads

Musicians are so boring these days in comparison, bunch of PG wankers 

• Paid Members

There's another documentary that came out last year, called "the Allins", which is about the guitarist of his band and brother Merle Allin and his mother. They're fucking weirdos, as you'd imagine. Merle makes his living, very much like Vince Russo, selling terrible paintings to fans. Only unlike Vinnie Ru, Merle uses his own shit as the paint. Which the documentary is only to kind to show the viewer, which made me almost want to watch that Bonesaw DVD instead.

Then there's a long segment about how Merle has to clear up his brothers grave, because his fans poo on the gravestone or wank or piss on it. Apparently, there's this rite of passage for his fans where you have to visit GG's grave and do something nasty to the headstone, because that's what the man would have wanted. Merle stresses he doesnt want the fans to disrespect the resting place of such a noble man. But they continue anyway, because its not them that has to scrub the shite off the tombstone.

They're a fascinating bunch. Darby Allin certainly isnt the right fit for a GG Allin character. The Necro Butcher, now there's a man who could have been a GG Allin type.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Yamantaka Eye bulldozed the venue he was playing in at the time, I think he's a bit cooler than GG.

But nah seriously back on topic, this event IS tonight, right? Maybe it's just because it's a glorified house show but the hype train has slowed right down. It'll no doubt pick right back up for the August event and whenever the TV show gets it's date set in stone (I imagine that happens at the PPV).

Edited by Merzbow

I'm sure that I saw somebody in a previous thread recommend Fite TV, and if I sign up, you get some kind of credit. Anybody got one that they want me to use so I can get you something for me signing up and purchasing F4F?