New WWE "Executive Directors"

tiger_rick

Vince: "If it all goes to shit, we can just blame those two"

I'm not sure if we'll see that much of an improvement with Vince still having the final say, but with the xfl coming up, maybe just maybe Bisch/Heyman will have some leighway of some control. I'm intrigued tho.

18 minutes ago, Briefcase said:

If this does end up being Heyman vs Bischoff on TV (you would think it would be) then I can certainly see Brock Lesnar cashing in on the Smackdown title for Heyman to get one over on Eric. 

And then Eric awards a new World Title to Triple H. Perfect 

• Paid Members

I got sent a picture of this by a mate earlier on and thought, "they've changed the name of the general manager again. But it'll be good, Bisch was great last time, and Heyman's usually a good promo too". 

It wasn't until I came in here and realised it was something else entirely. I mean, fuck me, Bischoff and Heyman as bookers under Vince? Somebody must be having a laugh surely? Vince has hired these two just for the craic of firing them again. 

@Supremo called them scapegoats for when things get worse in the fall. That's exactly what they'll be. If they make it until then. It's definitely made me more excited to see what happens than I have been in donkeys though. 

• Paid Members

The funny thing is that when I've thought this sort of thing would be a good idea in the past, it was to generate their own internal competition. Interesting that they've now done it at the first sniff of actual competition. 

I still don't think it's a bad idea. It's just the names that puzzle me. We know Heyman has an incredible mind but he has nothing in common with Vince and will always get himself fired. Bischoff has dined out on a couple of good years for 20 years now. Had this been Triple H and Shane McMahon for instance, then it might have felt like it had a chance. 

I am intrigued as to what freedom they have. This could work, on Heyman's part anyway, if Vince commits to it. I think he'll be bored by Wednesday. 

• Paid Members

Bischoff is the best person out there for the role he's got. He's the liason for Fox on Smackdown. Basically the middle man between the Fox executives and creative. So if ratings are on their arse, he's got the perfect excuses and charm offensive to deal with them. Its a role he played perfectly in TNA. Just look at the job John Gaburick did following him? They dropped them soon after that fat idiot took over. I dont think Bischoff will be coming in on Monday morning with a big notepad of ideas.

Going to be interesting to see what happens and how long this lasts. Honestly feels more like Bill Watts being used In 1995 than anything else. I'd have preferred they took a chance with some newer people perhaps Borash or someone and see where that takes them. I like Heyman and Bischoff but I feel we've seen all their tricks many times before