New WWE "Executive Directors"

tiger_rick

This is a pretty big move and I’m positively intrigued.

Not entirely sure how people can be negative on this considering Paul Heyman lead the best Smackdown era in history as widely regarded by many.

You can just imagine the quick fire scattergun approach of ideas getting thrown at Vince as he’s sitting in his office and this is the one that sticks. 

Ratings wont improve until Baron Corbin is off TV. Why don’t they just start there?

Edited by Mr Kennedy

14 minutes ago, Ricc1PW said:

I've read it about 3 times and I'm still not sure what it entails. are they on air roles, is it kayfabed or are they actual jobs and theyll have actual power to do something?

It’s actual roles not storyline characters. They report direct to Vince. Bischoff will also have to deal with Fox TV execs.

• Paid Members
14 minutes ago, Mat said:

Not entirely sure how people can be negative on this considering Paul Heyman lead the best Smackdown era in history as widely regarded by many.

Yeah, 17 years ago. By that logic Vince McMahon should still be producing a quality wrestling product like he was during the later 90's and early 00's.

Edited by Accident Prone

I'm all for Heyman getting involved more. Despite his failings as a business manager, he's got a great sense for the business overall and seems to understand a lot more about building characters and getting people over than most. 

Will be interesting to see what Bischoff has to offer these days.

At least it's not Russo.

Yeah Paul E. is always worth it. I thought if Brock was done then he might be tempted to pop to AEW as a consultant as he's still got a great mind and he's in with all those guys. Plus he still seems to watch everything. Thing is, you know him and that mad bastard are going to clash heads.

Easy E still winning at life

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Heyman currently on the phone to Meltzer to get the spin going I imagine. Nothing will be his fault when it all goes tits up. I guarantee it.

Obsever is late this week. Now we know why.