New WWE "Executive Directors"

tiger_rick

Needed to give that a read in order to determine if they were on air authority roles or not. Wrestling is so weird. Ratings and attendance are in the toilet, they bring in the other two rabble rousers of the 1990s to sort it out, and it's still a cool story and a seemingly optimistic step in the right direction. 

Sounds like the exact thing you do short term to appease the internet, though. Vince can just as easily not listen to a word they say. Time will tell! 

9 minutes ago, Gay as FOOK said:

Sounds like the exact thing you do short term to appease the internet, though. Vince can just as easily not listen to a word they say. Time will tell! 

Well they've misread "the internet" completely then, as everything I've read (on here, Twitter and Reddit) has been either i) laughing at or ii) scathing about this news.

Edited by Otto Dem Wanz

It’ll lead to a Raw Vs Smackdown Live between Team Raw led by Heyman and Team Smackdown Live led by Bischoff at Survivor Series.

Your sole survivor being Shane McMahon after Vince adds his team just before the match consisting of just Shane Mcmahon.

Then Vince can fire both on the Raw after.

1 minute ago, PowerButchi said:

Cool, it's 1997. I'm off to watch Red Shoe Diaries on Bravo.

Best episodes involved, although not the same one, Denise Crosby and Matt LeBlanc.  Then a bit of ISH for good measure, chin chin.

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Ricc1PW said:

I've read it about 3 times and I'm still not sure what it entails. are they on air roles, is it kayfabed or are they actual jobs and theyll have actual power to do something?

They're actual backstage roles, although obviously they still have to answer to Vince so I doubt much will change on-air.