All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

11 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

North London counts as the North, except the bit Corbyn is MP for, that's counted as Russia. 

With it being the season of goodwill and all that, I was going to make an hilarious Man Utd joke about London etc. but I didn’t, and I shall not be making that mistake again. 

• Paid Members
41 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

North London counts as the North, except the bit Corbyn is MP for, that's counted as Russia. 

Which, amusingly, is north Islington.

As a Londoner, this royally fucks me off. London and the south-east already gets way too much as it is - aside from the sheer fucking lack of fairness of it, it's also not healthy to have so much of this country's economy deliberately focused in one city. 

Transport is one of the few significant ways in which the government can influence the physical economic landscape, and the Tories have once again demonstrated they are the party of the south-east.

Edited by Carbomb

• Paid Members
13 hours ago, BigJag said:

The moron has supposedly apologised. Would it be especially difficult to get rid of the incompetent useless idiot?

What's the point? He'd be replaced by another incompetent useless idiot.

• Paid Members

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2023/dec/31/dominic-cummings-held-secret-election-talks-with-rishi-sunak

Politics is like wrestling, there are no new ideas, but cunts² is an interesting take. I suppose with Lord Pigfucker back as well its technically cunts³

• Paid Members

My Conservative MP Chris Skidmore has resigned the whip and is stepping down as an MP. Not a major surprise as he's very pro-environment/Net Zero and previously said he wouldn't vote for the King's Speech because it contains measures for more gas and oil.

In theory it's a by-election, though given the seat is disappearing completely at the next general election (and given the Tories aren't ruling out that being in just a few months), it's possible they'll try to string it out.