All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

Of all the terrible things she’s done to mock her for, doing some honest constituency work and turning up to the launch of a fishing boat seems like the least good gotcha.  She’s not the one that comes across as a cunt in this video.

• Paid Members
37 minutes ago, Loki said:

Of all the terrible things she’s done to mock her for, doing some honest constituency work and turning up to the launch of a fishing boat seems like the least good gotcha.  She’s not the one that comes across as a cunt in this video.

I think The queen of stopping the small boats being asked to reveal a new small boat for a positive PR opportunity is exactly why it is a gotcha. The irony is quite something and it couldn’t happen to a nicer cunt. 

55 minutes ago, Loki said:

I guarantee without looking that the comments on that clip on either Twitter or YouTube are full of "You win the Internet for today 😆😆😆" and "I salute you sirs!!!" 

I don't particularly have a problem with it, she is a cunt after all, but it's just not funny, or witty? In fact, it's incredibly cheap, lazy "comedy"

But they have won the Internet for today sir 👌👌👌

• Paid Members
On 12/16/2023 at 1:33 PM, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Her assistants are getting sacked. Fair play to those two lads but like the rest of the people on The Last Leg they come across as insufferable pricks. 

Stuff like this is a massive bugbear of mine. It's utter shite. Just like the Katie Hopkins prank that Houchen mentioned or people stitching Farage up on Cameo. What good does it do? Sure, you'll get a few back-slaps on Twitter from left-leaning middle class twats but other than that, what a colossal waste of time. I'd much rather they put their time, effort and money into doing something positive for the comumunity/cause they believe in, but this doesn't garner as many likes as going 'look, we made this cunt look like a cunt!' Pathetic.

53 minutes ago, Lorne Malvo said:

Stuff like this is a massive bugbear of mine. It's utter shite. Just like the Katie Hopkins prank that Houchen mentioned or people stitching Farage up on Cameo. What good does it do? Sure, you'll get a few back-slaps on Twitter from left-leaning middle class twats but other than that, what a colossal waste of time. I'd much rather they put their time, effort and money into doing something positive for the comumunity/cause they believe in, but this doesn't garner as many likes as going 'look, we made this cunt look like a cunt!' Pathetic.

Yeah, Led By Donkeys being the prime example. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

Yeah, Led By Donkeys being the prime example. 

I think only their road-painting stunt really falls into that category.  The billboards, projections, and videos have been some of the better attempts at not letting the shitness and sleaze get swept under the rug. For example, I can't really see how their lockdown timeline is comparable to paying Farage actual money to do a Cameo where the pay-off is grifters will say anything if you pay them.

5 minutes ago, johnnyboy said:

I think only their road-painting stunt really falls into that category.  The billboards, projections, and videos have been some of the better attempts at not letting the shitness and sleaze get swept under the rug. For example, I can't really see how their lockdown timeline is comparable to paying Farage actual money to do a Cameo where the pay-off is grifters will say anything if you pay them.

They have the donate link in their bio. It’s all a big slap on the back for them as it’s not about holding anyone to account.
Regarding Farage, the cameos where he’s inadvertently saying IRA slogans has been used against him whenever he’s brought Ireland into his EU arguments, he essentially trashed his credibility when discussing Ireland because, as got pointed out to him on live TV, he has zero understanding of Irish history therefore can’t talk about it. 

• Paid Members

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2023/dec/18/tory-mp-miriam-cates-investigated-standards-watchdog

This will be another one with her snout in the trough. This one is properly far right as well. Going to claim she's getting cancelled when in fact she was found to be lobbying for cash or something like that.