RedRooster Posted May 4, 2021 Posted May 4, 2021 So, there’s a Scottish election this week and that’s led to me noticing that this toe curling clip of Scottish Tory leader Douglas Ross has not made its way into the thread. I couldn’t decide whether to post it here, or in the Alan Partridge thread. Quote
Keith Houchen Posted May 4, 2021 Posted May 4, 2021 Much like paedophiles, Scotch tories are worse than normal tories. Quote
King Coconut Posted May 5, 2021 Posted May 5, 2021 51 minutes ago, SuperBacon said: Oh my fucking God. Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted May 6, 2021 Paid Members Posted May 6, 2021 I was trying to figure out which bit of Blackburn he was in. Quote
deathrey Posted May 6, 2021 Posted May 6, 2021 I'm starting to think maybe I should run for mayor. It appears you don't need a platform. I'm also much better than that guy at playing on park play equipment, his effort was abysmal, didn't even sit on the swing. Quote
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted May 6, 2021 Paid Members Posted May 6, 2021 "What do you think?" "Well, you shuffled around looking like it was the last place you wanted to be, didn't say anything, pointed to some swings, and then stood by some graffiti of a penis, still saying nothing. Oh, and I got a text message on the phone I was using to provide the music. So overall, not good. Want to do it again?" "Nah, I've got three episodes of Naked Attraction on the Sky box I need to watch before the wife gets home". Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted May 6, 2021 Paid Members Posted May 6, 2021 And he'll still get voted in. Quote
wordsfromlee Posted May 6, 2021 Posted May 6, 2021 It’s the menacing way he stares directly at the camera the entire time that does it for me. Is his campaign slogan “vote for me or I’ll break your fucking legs”? Quote
Guy Bifkin Posted May 6, 2021 Posted May 6, 2021 1 hour ago, jazzygeofferz said: I was trying to figure out which bit of Blackburn he was in. The posh bit by the looks of it. Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted May 6, 2021 Paid Members Posted May 6, 2021 4 hours ago, Guy Bifkin said: The posh bit by the looks of it. If you'd ever set foot in there you'd know there isn't one. Quote
BrodyGraham Posted May 7, 2021 Posted May 7, 2021 16 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said: If you'd ever set foot in there you'd know there isn't one. Been once. The ring didn't turn up and the only thing open was the world's roughest KFC. Won't be coming back. 1 Star. Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted May 7, 2021 Paid Members Posted May 7, 2021 1 hour ago, BrodyGraham said: Been once. The ring didn't turn up and the only thing open was the world's roughest KFC. Won't be coming back. 1 Star. I don't blame you. I had a poke around and he's standing in the Audley/Queen's Park ward, near the hospital. It looks nice because they're all recent build council houses, but that is most definitely not the posh end. It's an odd no-man's land between the centre of town and the really rough bit of town. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted May 7, 2021 Members Posted May 7, 2021 On 5/5/2021 at 6:29 PM, SuperBacon said: Oh my fucking God. Obviously he won. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted May 7, 2021 Paid Members Posted May 7, 2021 The turnout in my part of Essex. FFS Spoiler Needless to say, Labour will lose the council by the end of today. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.