Paid Members Dead Mike Posted May 10, 2021 Paid Members Posted May 10, 2021 Fucking disgusting. I dread to think what's going to be pushed through once this Covid distraction is out of the way. Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted May 13, 2021 Posted May 13, 2021 Pig Fucker hasn’t changed much in the last 5 years, the fucking cunt Quote
Keith Houchen Posted May 13, 2021 Posted May 13, 2021 This is an interesting point. I hadn’t thought of this before. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted May 13, 2021 Members Posted May 13, 2021 24 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said: This is an interesting point. I hadn’t thought of this before. The state of Reids whingy fucking response there. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted May 26, 2021 Paid Members Posted May 26, 2021 Has no one been watching the Dominic Cummings evidence. Absolutely damming of the Government, in particular Matt Hancock. I bet they'll be up another couple of points in the polling by the weekend though. Quote
Paid Members BomberPat Posted May 26, 2021 Paid Members Posted May 26, 2021 6 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said: Has no one been watching the Dominic Cummings evidence. Absolutely damming of the Government, in particular Matt Hancock. I bet they'll be up another couple of points in the polling by the weekend though. It's damning, but meaningless as you say. You'd like to think that in any sane country this sort of thing would bring down the government, and if I felt there were any chance of that happening, it would be quite satisfying seeing Cummings drag the whole corrupt shithouse down with him, but it's all a bit of political theatre that will be quickly forgotten, the government won't change anything and will garner even more support, and Cummings will probably be on Have I Got News For You this time next year. Quote
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted May 26, 2021 Paid Members Posted May 26, 2021 The problem is that Cummings was full of shit when he was with the Tories. Now that he's against them, why should we expect him to be truthful? Quote
Keith Houchen Posted May 26, 2021 Posted May 26, 2021 14 minutes ago, Nostalgia Nonce said: The problem is that Cummings was full of shit when he was with the Tories. Now that he's against them, why should we expect him to be truthful? Yep. It’s a case of which liar do you believe. I’m not comfortable with Cummings being portrayed as a whistleblower, he isn’t. Whistleblowers expose corruption and bad practices for the greater good, if anything he’s a grass looking for a deal for a lesser sentence. I’ve no doubt about the incompetence of the government and can believe what Cummings says on the matter. I’m sure it’s all a precursor for a very lucrative book deal he will have. Quote
Mr_Danger Posted May 26, 2021 Posted May 26, 2021 I’d love to take a look at the Cummings stuff but I’m still too outraged at the BBC sowing the seeds of Diana’s murder to focus on anything else. Quote
David Posted May 26, 2021 Posted May 26, 2021 50 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said: I’m sure it’s all a precursor for a very lucrative book deal he will have. A book which I will not purchase, but will read. Out of curiosity than anything else, although it'll likely just annoy the fuck out of me, prompting the wife to ask me why I bother with things that anger me. Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted May 26, 2021 Paid Members Posted May 26, 2021 (edited) This Cummings stuff isn't really too shocking to me. I already know the Tories are a bunch of incompetent, corrupt and terrible people who regularly failed and fucked up the COVID response at every opportunity. I hate Cummings too. This is like watching Mussolini talk shit about Hitler. Edited May 26, 2021 by LaGoosh Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted May 26, 2021 Members Posted May 26, 2021 I particularly liked the moment where Dominic Cummings mentioned Laura Kuenssberg, who up until that point had been live tweeting the hearing, and then I think she must've lost her phone or her wifi went down or something, as she just...stopped. Crazy. Quote
Keith Houchen Posted May 26, 2021 Posted May 26, 2021 48 minutes ago, SuperBacon said: I particularly liked the moment where Dominic Cummings mentioned Laura Kuenssberg, who up until that point had been live tweeting the hearing, and then I think she must've lost her phone or her wifi went down or something, as she just...stopped. Crazy. This made me titter. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted May 26, 2021 Paid Members Posted May 26, 2021 Also Dominic Cummings using the Spider-man Meme to explain how the government were running last year wasn’t a take I expected Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.