All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

You’ve probably seen in the news this morning that Nusrat Ghani is alleging she was sacked from her ministerial job for being Muslim. I met her a few years ago through work when she was a couple months in to her job as Minister for Shipping, the job she was sacked from, and it was a pretty surreal experience. Every now and then we get a visit from a Minister or a Secretary of State and when we do the Port Director puts on a lunch and invites a few of us along to make up the numbers. I was a trainee Marine Pilot at the time and was asked to come along to meet her and explain a little bit about the quirks and challenges of the district. When I met her, I introduced myself as a trainee pilot (I use Marine Pilot when talking to those outside the industry because they invariably think I’m talking about planes if I don’t) and her face went blank before she asked me, in all seriousness, if I was training to fly helicopters?! For context, we’re an island nation with 95% of our trade arriving or leaving by sea and pilots are a pretty integral part of this, and have been since Henry VIII, in fact nothing moves (with a few exceptions) without a pilot onboard. After I explained the role of a Marine Pilot to the Minister of Shipping and could tell it still wasn’t clicking,  she again stared at me blankly before telling me she thought that it was great that I had decided on a career change at my age?! I made no mention of a career change before that so started to, frustratedly, explain to her that actually this was the job I had been working towards for the last 10 years. The Harbour Master sensed that the conversation was becoming fraught and quickly thrust a piece of cake in front of her before swerving the conversation towards something she was more comfortable talking about, ie. not shipping. 
Long story short, these aren’t clever people.
I have sympathy with her if she was sacked for the reasons she’s claiming but it doesn’t change the fact that’s she’s a complete tool. 

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Where have they got this Fabricunt from? Was he 3D printed? Hadn’t heard of him until a couple of weeks ago, now he seems to everywhere and making himself look a right gobshite in the process

I think it’s who is making themselves available and it seems only the thickest are answering the call

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Where have they got this Fabricunt from?

He's MP for Lichfield, also once home to tony christie. For me is just a short joyride away so I probably hear more about him as a result unfortunately. 

• Paid Members

yeah, he's been around forever, but rarely gets media appearances unless they're really scraping the bottom of the barrel. At the moment they're not going to get any of the big hitters going on TV and trying to defend a sinking ship, so they're left with the loyalists and the mad old pricks who are thick enough to think this is an opportunity to come across well and improve their own profile.

There's probably nothing more damaging for the Tories than a party crisis that takes all the front-line out of the equation and leaves the intensely weird rank and file to be the public face of the party for a few weeks. 

Ultimately, for Fabricant, defending Johnson is a very low risk strategy. The chance of a Johnson successor giving him any sort of promotion is close to zero, whilst Johnson has a track record of rewarding the loyalty of incompetents. If he survives this, there's every chance he'd do the same with Fabricant, even if any promotion is to a low-level position. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, RedRooster said:

Ultimately, for Fabricant, defending Johnson is a very low risk strategy. The chance of a Johnson successor giving him any sort of promotion is close to zero, whilst Johnson has a track record of rewarding the loyalty of incompetents. If he survives this, there's every chance he'd do the same with Fabricant, even if any promotion is to a low-level position. 

To be fair, if he’s been taking tips from Johnson then the description Fabricant will have been given is, “look like postboxes”.