Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Yeah, defeats the object if the clubs that are punished for breaking it can afford to get lawyered up and overturn mist punishments. 

• Paid Members

FFP is an absolute joke, and any other team who has suffered under it might now have a case to argue, surely?

I did enjoy this, though - City's lawyers coming out to Goldberg's theme:

• Paid Members
43 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Yeah, defeats the object if the clubs that are punished for breaking it can afford to get lawyered up and overturn mist punishments. 

For the decision to be overturned in the first place the rules must be shite. Man City were so confident they'd have this ban quashed. I know they'd need to show a confident front to the public but they were so adamant this wouldn't be upheld. UEFA tried to make an example of them and they've now been massively humiliated. What a useless organisation they are.

• Paid Members

Did the judge not even glance at the honours on their Wiki? They're a plastic club, ffs, they haven't earned the right to be exempt from FFP like real clubs. Disgusting corruption. I hope the CAS will be this lenient when UEFA investigate Real and Barca over years old FFP breaches and hand out baHAHAHAHAns.

I'll change my tune if we drop to 5th!

Edited by CleetusVanDamme

1 hour ago, PowerButchi said:

Feed me til I'm Keiffer Moore! 

Wigan's eighth goal is unbelievably good technique, I've watched it about 5 times now and it's still amazing.

Edited by stewdogg
I got it wrong

• Paid Members

Claude is booted off AFTV and we immediately beat the best team in the league (well deserved, fucking all over them for 90 mins ?). Coincidence? I don't think so.

If DT and Troopz went next we'd beat everyone in Europe too.

Man that was shit. Why you’d continuously try and break down a team who are sitting deep by swinging balls over is maddening. I know people will say that we’ve won the league and results are meaningless but I really hope we don’t Spurs it and carry our shit form in to next season, especially as all indications are that we won’t be signing anyone again.