Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

2 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Whilst I don't think he could thrive at the very top, I think Sean Dyche is a perfect example of complete and utter snobbery* in this country, and that "hilarious" article is a prime example. 

It's a bit like Roy Hodgson being a "funny little Grandad" when actually, he's one of the smartest managers around.

Because he looks and sounds the way he does, he gets unfairly maligned as a bit "Brexity", and thick, and to be honest, even though it's very methodical and traditional, I'd rather watch Burnley over the majority of the Premier League at the moment. He's done a fantastic job there.

I think he'd fit Newcastle well, but perhaps not if they get taken over, although that might be fun.

*Glass houses and stones, I've been/am guilty of it as well.

@Mr_Danger I can't agree on Redknapp. I've never liked him, and he's possibly my most hated Spurs manager of my lifetime, and that includes the current cunt and The Man In The Raincoat.

Is the man in the raincoat George Cuntface Graham? I dislike that man with a passion. Stupid fucking prick. Talked Sol Campbell into going to Arsenal for sure. 

4 minutes ago, stewdogg said:

Is the man in the raincoat George Cuntface Graham? I dislike that man with a passion. Stupid fucking prick. Talked Sol Campbell into going to Arsenal for sure. 

Yeah, an absolutely miserable experience all round 

"Won a trophy though!!!!"

23 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Imagine how much he'd flourish if Jose was still there.

Speaking of Jose, remember when he said this?

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/dec/25/chelsea-jose-mourinho-arsenal-boring

You're better than this

Screenshot-2020-07-09-at-22-52-46.png

The thing with cuntface is I don't even hate him anymore. In fact, when he was doing punditry in his break, I quite enjoyed him and when he was on with Wenger it was quite nice, but I don't want him anywhere near Spurs.

Levy fluttered his eyelashes at him and jumped at the chance of bringing in someone that spurned him, and he should (SHOULD) have guaranteed at least a fight for a CL spot. But he hasn't even done that.

He can absolutely fuck off, but he won't until deep into next year, so that's that.

Still, Brentford are going well...

Edited by SuperBacon

• Paid Members
49 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Imagine how much he'd flourish if Jose was still there.

If Mourinho was still here, McTominay and Fred would have played alongside Matic, Pogba would have been on the bench and Greenwood would be at home asking his agent for a move.

The only disappointment will be if it's quite restricted.

The Leeds and Sunderland got away with access to so much as the owners seemed really egocentric, so happy to show everything as they wrongly thought it would show them in a good light.

Levy is as well, but he's also an absolute control freak, and I reckon he's going to veto a lot of stuff. Which is shit.

I don't want to see Eric Dier just looking a bit glum. I want to see him taking a half time poo. Warts and all.