Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
On 6/9/2020 at 4:46 PM, CleetusVanDamme said:

The naivety is questioning why legitimately one of the biggest clubs commercially in the world, that come whenever the end of the next transfer window will have sold £200m+ worth of players since last summer will be able to actually spend some money. The naivety is only saying "where's FFP?" whenever Chelsea, City or PSG spend money, and not questioning why only one of the last two Neymar transfers was investigated (and it was the one where the buying team actually paid what they said they did!), Real are state sponsored, a fair wedge of Ronaldo's wage isn't coming out of Juve's accounts etc.

Case in point:

But Chelsea reinvesting transfer money is where UEFA should step in. :laugh:

4 minutes ago, Duke said:

Cleets, is Werner going to play in the centre or on the left do you think?

You didn't ask me but a front three of Werner with Ziyech and Pulisic either side is really annoying. 

Thats potentially a very exciting trio. 

17 hours ago, CleetusVanDamme said:

Case in point:

But Chelsea reinvesting transfer money is where UEFA should step in. :laugh:

The mistake you’ve made is in assuming I don’t think that every club that spends a lot of money (who aren’t called Liverpool) is crooked.

Obviously the fact that Chelsea are crooked and run by a James Bond villain makes them an easy target to point (mostly) baseless accusations at. It’s not like they’re coming off the back of a transfer ban is it.

• Paid Members
47 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

You didn't ask me but a front three of Werner with Ziyech and Pulisic either side is really annoying. 

Thats potentially a very exciting trio. 

People I've spoken to that actually pay attention to the Bundesliga seem to think Werner is at his best on the left cutting in, rather than playing in the middle. There also seems to be some expectation that Ziyech will play through the middle rather than out wide as he's not as pacy as we'd might like. This is all assuming that havertz doesn't happen.

Please note that these are other people's opinions that I may have misunderstood.

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, Duke said:

Cleets, is Werner going to play in the centre or on the left do you think?

A few of the journos close to the club have said he's coming in to play with Tammy rather than replace him, but I'm not sure him on the left with Tammy in the middle would be the best option for us. Werner spends a lot of time out left for Leipzig but it's done as a second striker with freedom to roam, he looks just as much a threat centrally or even drifting out to the right though. He played lone striker in his last Bundesliga game and looked fantastic.

I'd be very hesitant to fuck with Pulisic on the left, he looks devastating there atm. On paper, I'd be starting with Pulisic/Werner/Ziyech. It's all fluid though, if Tammy/CHO/Mount+ step up to the competition picking a starting 11 could end up being a nightmare. It'd be nice to have such an attacking headache again!

ANNOUNCE HAVERTZ!

• Moderators

Wrexham are WCW. We've released out retained list, and fucking shit house Bobby Grant has triggered his own option for an extension for a second year in a row, to which he'll be loaned out to a team as soon as he can. 

He's on 2k a fucking week for fucks sakes. And he can trigger his own extension every season. 

The Wrexham fan in work was explaining to me how Mickey Mouse you lot have been lately with contracts and what not. He’s taking that stadium news with a pinch of salt. Massive shame what’s gone on there over the years.

Also if Chelsea sign Havertz I’ll be disgusted that they’ll probably have the most promising young team in Europe with a coach who will actually play the youngsters. Surely the most Chelsea thing to do will be to assemble such a squad then reappoint Mourinho.