Ashley Massaro Dead at 39

Retro Red

Sad and shocking news. 39 is absolutely no age. 
I remember WWE throwing her out there with absolutely no training whatsoever to have matches which was really unfair on her and it's no surprise she suffered injuries/concussions as a result. In her defence, she always seemed to do the best she could with what they gave her but, as has been said, 2006-era WWE must have been a tough place to work for any of the women who were there. I have a feeling Shelly Martinez's stories are just the tip of the iceberg.

Just sad, sad news.

RIP. 

1 hour ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Can you believe there was actually an era where it was common knowledge the head of talent hired women just so they could fuck them? Amazing really. Proper casting couch shit.

I believe the story goes that Johnny Ace saw Alicia Fox and Kelly Kelly in a magazine when they were both 19 and that's how they were hired.

Very sad, don't remember much of her run but she had a cool look when managing London and Kendrick. That whole era behind the scenes for women not named Trish Stratus seems like an absolute shit show. Trish didn't exactly have it easy either I suppose. the whole barking like a dog craic and all.

15 minutes ago, DCW said:

Very sad, don't remember much of her run but she had a cool look when managing London and Kendrick. That whole era behind the scenes for women not named Trish Stratus seems like an absolute shit show. Trish didn't exactly have it easy either I suppose. the whole barking like a dog craic and all.

I think what most likely saved Trish's bacon in some respect was that she seemingly said yes to everything [on camera] that they asked of her in the early days.

'Have Rikishi give me a super long Stinkface where my face goes right up his arse-crack? Sure!' [and she bit his arse while he did it too, apparently].
'Have Big Show launch me blind over the top rope from a great height and hope that Test and Albert catch me? Okay'
'Have Stephanie cover me in shit and then next week strip to my underwear and bark like a dog for Vince? Umm, okay...'
'You want me to bend over in front of HHH and have it look like he's doing me from behind? Yeah, okay.... and what? You want HHH to fall on me in a match so we end up in a 69 position? I guess that's okay...'

I'm not in any way saying she should have had to do that but it does seem in the 'pay your dues and have a good attitude or we'll shit in your food and force you to dress in the corridor' era that it was probably the smartest move for her self preservation and longevity. 

Edited by Snitsky's back acne

• Paid Members
35 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

pay your dues and have a good attitude or we'll shit in your food

Woah! Shit in the food is all part of paying your dues, kid.

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

I think what most likely saved Trish's bacon in some respect was that she seemingly said yes to everything [on camera] that they asked of her in the early days.

I dont know. Vince is a famous self loather. He'll bully the Fink for being loyal, and give him a Hall of Fame video package highlighting all the times he fell over or shit himself, but this fucker will take Hulk Hogan back, Eric Bischoff, Vince Russo even came back just to get the sack. Must be the Daddy issue or something. If you walk out on Vince, he'll move heaven and earth to get you back.

Tbh, it has always been an utterly twisted and perverted industry. 

When the companys own owner on his own career dvd openly states that he wanted to do an angle whereby he gets his own daughter up the Duff or her brother does there's something terribly wrong isnt there(still can't believe they included that) ?? 

Given what wrestlers have willingly opened upped to on interviews and what has been booked, one can only wonder what depraved acts of deviation are to taboo to open up about. 

Probably some real ted bundy type shit