Paid Members air_raid Posted April 25 Paid Members Posted April 25 Blakey vs Tiffy definitely coming soon. It will be fetch. Quote
Paid Members Statto Posted April 25 Paid Members Posted April 25 (edited) Got a text off my mate this morning saying "I've never imagined Sami Zayn as a heel, but I think he's got potential as an obnoxious twat." Transpires he's entirely memory-holed his previous heel run. I made him feel better about it though as it only lasted a little over FIVE YEARS. Edited April 25 by Statto Twat, not that. Quote
The King of Old School Posted April 25 Posted April 25 I really enjoyed Sami as a heel before he joined the Bloodline. Was hoping he wouls move on to Cody though rather than continuing his programme with Trick. Trick Williams is fantastic by the way, just think they have gone with the face turn far too early. Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted April 26 Paid Members Posted April 26 (edited) I know the skits in The Miz’s house were crap, but I can’t help it. There’s always just enough Danhausen-ness to save even the worst stuff and leave me smiling. Him cycling away on The Miz’s daughter’s bike with the stolen Slammy was really funny. It probably won’t last forever. They’ll eventually iron it all out until he’s unbearably shit. But right now? I’m still in. Inhausen. I smiled at the fans giving him money. I don’t think he needs it. Sounds like he’s making shit loads in merchandise. Good for him. I wonder if The Miz and Jimmy Hart are neighbours. You have to hand it to The Miz. To leave the business relatively healthy, with that house, despite having delivered almost nothing of any artistic value? Based on certain metrics he might be the greatest worker of all time. Solid promo from Cody Rhodes. I could’ve done without the dig at TKO but hopefully this draws a line under it and we can pretend none of it ever happened. Until Mr. Beast attacks him at next year’s Elimination Chamber. Funny though; blonde WWE Champion coming out of a Wrestlemania in Las Vegas with a black eye? He’ll pretend it was a Jet Ski accident but we all secretly know Macho Man knocked his block off! Sami Zayn’s Gingerbread Man angle was a great bit of business. It fits perfectly with Sami’s current character that he’d think he’s doing the clever, babyface act of disguising himself in order to attack who he perceives to be the heel. Top stuff. Interested to see how Blake Monroe and Ricky Saints get on. From what little I’ve seen of them in NXT, it doesn’t seem like Tony fumbled either at all. Tanga Loa falling off the table and having to be put back on. Funniest man in the business. Never change! Jacob Fatu looked good. He’s an excellent choice for Roman’s first challenger. Looking forward to the promos and match with Roman. I think that’s why I’m happy with Roman as champion. For whatever reason, they never seem to muddy his stuff with all the worked shoot bollocks. They usually keep it within the fictional Bloodline Cinematic Universe, which, even if you’re sick and tired of it, is still infinitely better than going six levels deep on insider references no-one understands. It’s as if the success of The Bloodline Saga is enough for them to feel confident relying on it at surface level, without pumping it through the PWInsider filter. It’s the most damning legacy of WWE Unreal. They’ve repeated the line so many times that they’ve started to believe it. “The reality is even more exciting than the fiction.” It wouldn’t be if you put some fucking effort into your fiction! Thumbs up Smackers. No sunglasses re-adjustments required. Edited April 26 by Supremo Quote
Doog Posted April 26 Posted April 26 I know I shouldn't take it so seriously, as WWE dont, but it really bothers me how Jacob Fatu is randomly able to not just show up on RAW, as a Smackdown superstar, but position himself as the number one challenger for that brands World Title. I was hoping theyd address it on this Smackdown, just a short bit sith Nick Aldis explaining how its possible, alas there was nothing, and on this show the Usos can just turn up. Maybe they'll address it on RAW, it doesn't need to be much, just a bit of an explanation as to how and why its allowed to happen. If not there is literally no need for two World Titles if anyone from any brand can just challenge who they like. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted April 26 Paid Members Posted April 26 1 hour ago, Supremo said: Until Mr. Beast attacks him at next year’s Elimination Chamber. He'd certainly fit well in WWE given the allegations. Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted April 27 Paid Members Posted April 27 8 hours ago, Doog said: sith Nick Aldis Darth Magnus. Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted April 27 Paid Members Posted April 27 12 hours ago, Supremo said: I know the skits in The Miz’s house were crap, but I can’t help it. There’s always just enough Danhausen-ness to save even the worst stuff and leave me smiling. Him cycling away on The Miz’s daughter’s bike with the stolen Slammy was really funny. It probably won’t last forever. They’ll eventually iron it all out until he’s unbearably shit. But right now? I’m still in. Inhausen. You have the worst taste, my mate. Dear God, that was shit. The Miz has been in films, right? And here he is giving a performance that wouldn't get a call back for a villain in Home Alone 12. Absolutely dreadful writing and worse acting. It was Outhausen. Is that really his house btw? It was incredible, so if it is, fair play to him but, given the behaviour of the creepy bastards they have as fans, putting his real house on TV would be unbelievably irresponsible. Danhausen's delivery of "Bye, The Miz" was funny. Guy has real charm. They have none. Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted April 27 Paid Members Posted April 27 36 minutes ago, tiger_rick said: The Miz has been in films, right? Well, yeah, but not good ones. Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted April 27 Paid Members Posted April 27 4 hours ago, tiger_rick said: Outhausen Shithausen was right there! Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted April 27 Paid Members Posted April 27 18 minutes ago, air_raid said: Shithausen was right there! It's good but it's not the opposite of Inhausen! Quote
The King of Old School Posted May 2 Posted May 2 (edited) Ricky Saints coming out to zero reaction made me laugh. Sam was good I thought, can get on board with this Sami Zayn. Not sure about Trick as a face yet despite the reactions he has been getting. Edited May 2 by The King of Old School Quote
TildeGuy~! Posted May 2 Posted May 2 So why did Trick run in to make the save for a Gingerbread man costume??? Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted May 2 Paid Members Posted May 2 1 hour ago, TildeGuy~! said: So why did Trick run in to make the save for a Gingerbread man costume??? Trick had paid the deposit on the costume at the shop they hired it from and he didn't want Sami costing him the money by destroying it. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.