Snitsky's back acne Posted March 15, 2025 Posted March 15, 2025 I'm glad I'm not the only one who had noticed the difference in Charlotte since she came back. She seems Tanahashi levels of broken down. Hopefully it's just ring rust. Quote
The Dart Posted March 15, 2025 Posted March 15, 2025 Barceclona does appear to have been a bit screwed over given that either Cena or Reigns are appearing on all the other shows on the tour - but tickets for Barcelona were significantly cheaper too. I think the cheapest I saw were about 60 Euros, whereas the cheapest for Brussells was about 130, Bologna is about 100 and London and Glasgow are both complete piss takes. The amount of tickets still unsold for London is ridiculous. You'd think they'd want more people there to buy merch. I bet they still announce it as a sell out, though. Quote
TheAdder Posted March 15, 2025 Posted March 15, 2025 (edited) That episode of Smackdown reminded me a bit of that episode of Star Trek where they got stuck in a time loop and repeated the same segment over and over with slightly different camera angles. Instead of the loop ending with the Enterprise and the other ship colliding almost each segment ended with another highly telegraphed beat down around the arena. Edited March 15, 2025 by TheAdder Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted March 15, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 15, 2025 (edited) That episode of Smackdown reminded me a bit of that episode of Star Trek where they got stuck in a time loop and repeated the same segment over and over with slightly different camera angles. Instead of the loop ending with the Enterprise and the other ship colliding almost each segment ended with another highly telegraphed beat down around the arena. Edited March 15, 2025 by Lion_of_the_Midlands Quote
Paid Members FLips Posted March 15, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 15, 2025 Charlotte showed up on Smackdown dressed almost identical to Tiffany Stratton and is now going off on Twitter how Tiffany looks like a “Temu” imitation of her. Stratton replied maybe Charlotte shouldn’t talk about how other people look which I’m sure will only result in the type of unneeded comments people like me were making when she first came back but from the unhinged IWC nutcases you find on Twitter. It’s a mess. It’s an established act coming back with a look similar to an upcoming act for no reason I assume other than to bury them, when Charlotte could have came back wearing any other colour and just helped get Stratton over. Instead we now have a rubbish act dragging an act that needs help back down with her, but it’s resulted in some ugly spat on Twitter which whether it’s a work or not isn’t helping either of them. We spend months dealing with Nia Jax matches to get Tiffany over just for Charlotte to come back and ruin it almost out of spite leading to a Wrestlemania match she’ll undoubtedly win. Quote
Mr_Danger Posted March 15, 2025 Posted March 15, 2025 Was Charlotte ever good? I remember the four horsewomen stuff and they all seemed to be highly revered but I had mostly tapped out during that period so I’m always surprised at how people talk about Becky keeping the show going during Covid or how shit Charlotte is now when I don’t remember her being anything above average. At this point I’d take Nia Jax over any of those four and that’s not even entirely down to the morbid sense she might break someone’s skeleton at any given moment. Quote
MVP RULZ Posted March 15, 2025 Posted March 15, 2025 7 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said: Was Charlotte ever good? I remember the four horsewomen stuff and they all seemed to be highly revered but I had mostly tapped out during that period so I’m always surprised at how people talk about Becky keeping the show going during Covid or how shit Charlotte is now when I don’t remember her being anything above average. At this point I’d take Nia Jax over any of those four and that’s not even entirely down to the morbid sense she might break someone’s skeleton at any given moment. I'd also be surprised at that considering she missed almost all of the Covid era due to her pregnancy and didn't return until Summerslam 21 when crowds had returned. I think your meaning Bayley and Sasha who were admittedly a real highlight of the covid era as a tag team when they held the titles and both held the Singles titles of each brand and then as rivals when Bayley turned on Sasha. Quote
FUM Posted March 15, 2025 Posted March 15, 2025 51 minutes ago, FLips said: It’s a mess. It’s an established act coming back with a look similar to an upcoming act for no reason I assume other than to bury them, when Charlotte could have came back wearing any other colour and just helped get Stratton over. I don’t know if this was just me in my “Charlotte is an arsehole” mind but I felt even during the brawl that Charlotte felt the need to continually get Tiffanys head down and look like the one overpowering the other. Kept thinking it while watching live, I’ve not watched it back to form a further opinion if that was actually the case or not. Quote
Mr_Danger Posted March 15, 2025 Posted March 15, 2025 33 minutes ago, MVP RULZ said: I'd also be surprised at that considering she missed almost all of the Covid era due to her pregnancy and didn't return until Summerslam 21 when crowds had returned. I think your meaning Bayley and Sasha who were admittedly a real highlight of the covid era as a tag team when they held the titles and both held the Singles titles of each brand and then as rivals when Bayley turned on Sasha. Whenever she was on her run of being ‘The Man’. Anyway, all that pales in comparison to my absolute derision of Angelo Dawkins. A wrestler with a look so shit I even learnt which one of the Street Profits he was. I don’t need my wrestlers to look like Test but if you aren’t going to be a body guy you gotta have a look. Basketball shorts over a singlet was literally what I wore for my first ever shitarse rumble appearance and I already had better gear than Dawkins by my second shitarse rumble appearance. Stick D’los old chest plate on him or something. Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted March 16, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 16, 2025 Was it a bad episode of Smackdown? Yes. But did it finally put to bed any worries or concerns about WWE being a racist company? Absolutely. Case closed. Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted March 16, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 16, 2025 While it was the right decision to put the titles on the Street Profits, given that they’re the only interesting tag team in Smackdown, it still baffles me why they’ve not done anything with Montez Ford as a singles wrestler. He has all the attributes you’d want a major star to have, yet they don’t seem to care. If I were him, I’d be extremely tempted to make the jump to AEW, as crowded as their roster may be. He stands out to the point I’m convinced he’d have a Storm, Swerve or Ricochet-style trajectory. Quote
d-d-d-dAz Posted March 16, 2025 Posted March 16, 2025 5 minutes ago, RedTwoster said: While it was the right decision to put the titles on the Street Profits, given that they’re the only interesting tag team in Smackdown, it still baffles me why they’ve not done anything with Montez Ford as a singles wrestler. He has all the attributes you’d want a major star to have, yet they don’t seem to care. If I were him, I’d be extremely tempted to make the jump to AEW, as crowded as their roster may be. He stands out to the point I’m convinced he’d have a Storm, Swerve or Ricochet-style trajectory. By their current standards, he's got at least 6 years before they'd consider him for the main event. He's a spry 34. Barely a babe in arms in modern WWE. It does worry me though that he had that mini solos run when he got into the Chamber years ago. The fact they tried and then pulled back isn't a great sign. Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted March 16, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 16, 2025 22 hours ago, TheAdder said: That episode of Smackdown reminded me a bit of that episode of Star Trek where they got stuck in a time loop and repeated the same segment over and over with slightly different camera angles. Instead of the loop ending with the Enterprise and the other ship colliding almost each segment ended with another highly telegraphed beat down around the arena. 21 hours ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said: That episode of Smackdown reminded me a bit of that episode of Star Trek where they got stuck in a time loop and repeated the same segment over and over with slightly different camera angles. Instead of the loop ending with the Enterprise and the other ship colliding almost each segment ended with another highly telegraphed beat down around the arena. I’ve never seen one before, no-one has, but I’m guessing it’s a White Hole. Quote
TheAdder Posted March 16, 2025 Posted March 16, 2025 3 minutes ago, air_raid said: I’ve never seen one before, no-one has, but I’m guessing it’s a White Hole. So, what is it? Quote
DavidB6937 Posted March 16, 2025 Posted March 16, 2025 3 minutes ago, air_raid said: I’ve never seen one before, no-one has, but I’m guessing it’s a White Hole. HHH's favourite. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.