The Smackers Thread

PowerButchi

40 minutes ago, The Dart said:

Noticed the live broadcast on BT Sports is only 1 hour 45 minutes. Β Guessing that’s so they can add in 15 mins of extra adverts when it’s shown in America a few hours later.

I’m surprised WWE or BT haven’t made more of a deal about the fact it’s the first time one of the TV tapings has aired live as it happens over here instead of airing on tape delay

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said:

I’m surprised WWE or BT haven’t made more of a deal about the fact it’s the first time one of the TV tapings has aired live as it happens over here instead of airing on tape delay

From BT's perspective they're spinning off BT Sports to WBD in a few weeks do can't imagine they're particularly arsed.Β 

48 minutes ago, 300 said:

Sparse? Don’t be an arse, it will be packed to the rafters with a brilliant atmosphere tonight, can’t wait!

Yeh what an insane thing to say.Β  Sure, there's still a good number of tickets available for tonight - as low as Β£59 but it'll probably be the biggest crowd they've ever had at the O2 for a televised event, until tomorrow.

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Weezenal said:

If anyone hears about some cheap Smackdown tickets can they let me know. I'm only 15 mins from The O2 and feeling FOMO now.

if you're willing to risk it, as you live so close, I bought my tickets for Sparks on Twickets, 3 hours before they were on stage for about 40% off as they were just looking for some return at that point.

• Paid Members
31 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

Although had to get up at 5am for work so going to be a long day!

Probably not as bad as staying up til 4:30 to watch Raw live.