DavidB6937 Posted June 30, 2023 Posted June 30, 2023 Between singing along to Sami, acknowledging Roman and singing along to the Usos I feel like this has been a perfect night to capture everything I've loved about the Bloodline stuff and experience it live. In this moment I'm just a little kid again. Quote
RIDDUM_N_STYLE Posted June 30, 2023 Posted June 30, 2023 Issues with streams aside, missed the Asuka/Charlotte match and post match shenanigans, that episode absolutely flew by, even more so than when I watch it on a catch up stream on Saturday afternoons It will be the biggest crime since not putting the titles on Cody at Mania, if they don’t have LA Knight win the MITB case tomorrow, man was massively over tonight Lovely show ender brawl between the family, that BloodLine tag is going to be nuclear tomorrow, Roman looked very rattled at the thought of Solo usurping him Quote
d-d-d-dAz Posted June 30, 2023 Posted June 30, 2023 That queue was completely wild and unnecessary. Just a lot of very eager people. It was cool though, you could sense real excitement. A strange show, in that in the main I’d say it wasn’t great BUT everything I wanted to deliver did deliver. Enjoyed the tag match, though without comms I didn’t follow KO’s injury and thought he was really hurt. Enjoyed seeing LA Knight. Thought the Bloodline finale was fun. Crowd wasn’t as wild as I expected, but were big into LA Knight. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted June 30, 2023 Posted June 30, 2023 3 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said: That queue was completely wild and unnecessary. Just a lot of very eager people. It was cool though, you could sense real excitement. A strange show, in that in the main I’d say it wasn’t great BUT everything I wanted to deliver did deliver. Enjoyed the tag match, though without comms I didn’t follow KO’s injury and thought he was really hurt. Enjoyed seeing LA Knight. Thought the Bloodline finale was fun. Crowd wasn’t as wild as I expected, but were big into LA Knight. On the whole I'm just not a big fan of TV tapings. They're always disjointed and I find them quite awkward. But it's the best way to get to see all the good people so yeah it's a tough one. The crowd was decent enough I thought all things considered. It wasn't like it was a packed show full of quality matches. It felt like a warm up for tomorrow really and it served it's purpose. I think with the place full tomorrow and the action lined up it'll be fucking spectacular. But yeah I'm the same. I got my moments. That was all I've wanted when I've been watching at home. I've already got my moneys worth. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted June 30, 2023 Paid Members Posted June 30, 2023 Other then fans of LA Knight proving to be the worst wrestling fans in History (must have heard the word Yeah shouted out 1000 times over the course of a few hours), I thought it was a decent Smackdown. That said I thought the entrance looked naff in real life (just the venue not being set up for it) and it’s the polar opposite of Dynamite. Few matches, more video packages and in ring promos. And the going to adverts pre/mid match is weird because everything grounds to a halt. An arena singing along to Sami’s theme was magical though. Great stuff. The women’s title match looked sloppy, hope it comes off better on TV. Also the Austin Theory match was odd, a finish that looked shit and came out of nowhere. The Bloodline segment to end was fantastic, crowd fully invested, Usos being over like rover. MitB should be superb tomorrow. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted June 30, 2023 Posted June 30, 2023 The LA Knight thing actually reminded me of early Daniel Bryan YES chants filling the Underground and the arenas. I actually enjoy the crowds being into him. At least it makes sense unlike everyone never letting go of that Bayley thing. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted June 30, 2023 Paid Members Posted June 30, 2023 9 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said: The LA Knight thing actually reminded me of early Daniel Bryan YES chants filling the Underground and the arenas. I actually enjoy the crowds being into him. At least it makes sense unlike everyone never letting go of that Bayley thing. Yeah the Bayley thing was dumb, there were definitely moments tonight the crowd weren’t doing what the E would want which made me laugh though. Quote
MVP RULZ Posted June 30, 2023 Posted June 30, 2023 I finished work and got the train up and got to the o2 around 7.10 and was met with queues reaching the underground almost Had no idea what it was for so just strolled in the actual o2 and realised it was the queue for the arena. I was supposed to go in that entrance B but the steward was just directing everyone around to the other entrance H regardless. No queues and was in straight away sure had to walk all the way around the arena as my seat was literally in the furthest block away in the corner of the opposite side but doesn't take that long to walk around. I enjoyed the show, flew by I thought and everyone seemed to be having a blast. Looking forward to tomorrow's show, booked tomorrow off (going to Smackdown was more off a last minute thing so had to work still) so getting there a lot earlier and go in the shop and that Bus (assuming it's free to go in?) Quote
DavidB6937 Posted June 30, 2023 Posted June 30, 2023 Whats in the bus? I wasn't queuing for it. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted June 30, 2023 Paid Members Posted June 30, 2023 3 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said: Whats in the bus? I wasn't queuing for it. It was free deodorant for all the LA Knight fans shouting yeah every few seconds. Quote
Kfogg1991 Posted June 30, 2023 Posted June 30, 2023 The really good points were the crowd were absolutely electric genuinely so loud and you could feel the energy through the tv. However every single match seemed so rushed for example the tag title match should have absolutely been given abit more time considering it looks like we're not getting them on the ppv tomorrow/today now technically. The video package for the bloodline feud was absolutely outstanding and once again shows that wwe can still knock this shit out the park when they want to. The final segment was so short and ended up finishing the episode completely 10/15 minutes early but it really did the job and I can't imagine this match will be anywhere but the main event. Quote
The Dart Posted June 30, 2023 Posted June 30, 2023 9 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said: Whats in the bus? I wasn't queuing for it. Memorabilia. Don’t know if it’s free but I assume it is. I would have thought the queue would have been bigger if it was free though. Maybe it was just for VIP ticket holders or something? Quote
DavidB6937 Posted June 30, 2023 Posted June 30, 2023 6 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said: It was free deodorant for all the LA Knight fans shouting yeah every few seconds. Damnit. I'd love a can of Lynx YEAHHH. Quote
The Dart Posted June 30, 2023 Posted June 30, 2023 8 minutes ago, Kfogg1991 said: The final segment was so short and ended up finishing the episode completely 10/15 minutes early but it really did the job and I can't imagine this match will be anywhere but the main event. It was scheduled to finish at 9.45. Spoiler Cody v Dominik is going on last apparently. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted June 30, 2023 Members Posted June 30, 2023 19 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said: Whats in the bus? I wasn't queuing for it. Matthew. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.