The Smackers Thread

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Royal Rumble comes down to Cody and Sami as the final two.

Cody looks at Sami, then to the Wrestlemania sign, then up to the heavens at Dusty. He does that big gulp thing.

This is it. A year removed from being the shittest tweener of all time, Cody’s moment to be the true hero of the story.

He proceeds to launch himself out of the ring like Santino. Go get ‘em, Sami!

A810A00E-A2EF-4C0B-8D24-9215EFE8CFB6.gif.8335ca243e6abcb195a3d457dbe90bf1.gif

Edited by Supremo

15 hours ago, The King of Old School said:

Wasn't sure whether to spoiler it or not but...

Spoiler

A trial-of-his-life style angle? 

Lads, it's Vince. 

• Paid Members

The theory that the best characters in wrestling are when wrestlers turn their own, real-life personality up to eleven?

Lacey Evans, ladies and gentleman.

Fair play. She’s been repackaged about six times in the last year and nobody has a clue who she is or whether to cheer or boo. I guess trolling a kid with Down’s syndrome is one way to confirm you’re definitely a heel.

• Paid Members
9 minutes ago, Supremo said:

The theory that the best characters in wrestling are when wrestlers turn their own, real-life personality up to eleven?

Lacey Evans, ladies and gentleman.

Fair play. She’s been repackaged about six times in the last year and nobody has a clue who she is or whether to cheer or boo. I guess trolling a kid with Down’s syndrome is one way to confirm you’re definitely a heel.

She just didn’t want to touch a possibly vaccinated kid and catch Down’s or Autism or similar.

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

Is anyone still sleeping on LA Knight?  The guy is hitting it out of the park every week.  He’s never been seen by WWE as a potential top guy, but I can’t see bit they can deny him much longer.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Loki said:

Is anyone still sleeping on LA Knight?  The guy is hitting it out of the park every week.  He’s never been seen by WWE as a potential top guy, but I can’t see bit they can deny him much longer.

He’s a shit Rock knock off try hard with a really shit catchphrase. What’s his gimmick? Cocky tweener? Doesn’t help this story with Bray Wyatt has been going on for months, but even prior I don’t get the hype.

• Paid Members

There was a moment on this show where Wade Barrett was questioning why Ricochet and Braun got a bye into the semi-final and Michael Cole completely cut him off, shouting "WHY ARE YOU BRINGING LOGIC INTO IT? CAN'T YOU JUST HAVE FUN?!"

It was the closest Cole has sounded to having VInce in his ear in his months. I'm not saying he's back, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if that news breaks soon.

• Paid Members
16 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

He’s a shit Rock knock off try hard with a really shit catchphrase. What’s his gimmick? Cocky tweener? Doesn’t help this story with Bray Wyatt has been going on for months, but even prior I don’t get the hype.

Well I think that answered the question.

1 hour ago, Loki said:

He gets slapped around by a Scooby Doo villain every week and still tries to act tough, why am I supposed to believe in him?

Kross absolutely shit the bed as well, when a 45 year old with knees like dust looks like Usain bolt next to you there's a problem.

Sami Zayn though........ I actually have faith in them for once to absolutely stick the landing on this.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Infinity Land said:

A seemingly random person gets singled out for special fan engagement. A heel being a heel and a face being a face. I wonder if someone made a wish or something?

Dear Make a Wish Foundation,

I would love some interactions with wrestlers when I attend Smackdown. Ideally I’d like a woman who changes gimmick every few weeks, who is an anti vaxer and speaks ill of disabled people to be horrible to me. Later on I’d like a wrestler to give me their t-shirt after their match to cheer me up.

I know Nia Jax is no longer on the roster, so hope you can find someone with similar attributes to those mentioned above.

Thanks in advance

PS Anyone but LA Knight, I think he’s the drizzling shits.

Edited by Hannibal Scorch