The Smackers Thread

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Sounds like the best thing to happen that show in months. Anything outside of the box and different would improve it  dramatically.

The whole show should be shot at the festival. Cut promos on the Ferris wheel. Shoot an angle at the donut stand where Sami Zayn gets overcharged by a couple of quid and claims it’s a conspiracy. Have someone attack someone else whilst on the bumper cars. Show Baron Corbin flogging counterfeit T-shirts outside to make some extra cash. Get Cesaro to throw Seth Rollins into a mud pit and ruin his new suit. Have Roman beat up everyone in a circle pit for moshing aimlessly and refusing to acknowledge him.

There’s literally nothing they could come up with that wouldn’t be an improvement on Roman sitting in a chair mumbling with his cousin and then everyone else cutting the exact same promo in the exact same ring backstage.

Edited by Supremo

• Paid Members

It's starting to tell again that they need some new blood, Edge has been honking since his return and we've seen it before and Edge is not going to be the one to end the Roman Empire. 

Neither is Rollins, no way he can get anyone interested in a feud we've seen before.

Why isn't Big E red hot ready to challenge? Keith Lee would have a great match with him. Where on earth is Finn Balor? I'd rather see him challenge Roman than Rollins.

• Paid Members

If Big E is feuding with Roman who's going to feud with Apollo Crews and Commander Aziz, though?

• Paid Members
42 minutes ago, Liam O'Rourke said:

Vince doesn't believe in him. When they split the New Day, the writers made a pitch for Big E to be Roman's Mania opponent, and Vince shot it down.

Thanks, didn't know that! Disappointing but to be expected I guess.

On 7/12/2021 at 4:34 AM, Liam O'Rourke said:

Vince doesn't believe in him. When they split the New Day, the writers made a pitch for Big E to be Roman's Mania opponent, and Vince shot it down.

Source? Genuinely I didn't hear that. I could see him being built up to be threat to Lashley if he gets drafted.