The Smackers Thread

PowerButchi

1 hour ago, Supremo said:

It was a brilliant angle, and Heyman bringing back a babyface Roman Reigns is going to be incredible

That moment when he shouts “Ladies and gentlemen…” will surely get a pop along the lines of Paul Bearer at Mania XX. 

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)

In my head, he returns with the entire Original Bloodline and it’s the Canadian Stampede pop, where it starts thunderous, gets bigger with each entrance, then by the final entrant it feels like the surface of the Earth is cracking.

Paul Heyman -> the reunited Uso brothers -> Sami Zayn -> The Tribal Chief Roman Reigns.

I’ll be standing in the living room, one finger in the air.

*The War Games match will be shit though. They always are.

Edited by Supremo

Sami Zayn re-joining The Usos & Roman against Solo & co will be so ludicrously brilliant.   Reigns return is surely going to be one of the biggest pops ever, The Usos reuniting will be a big one, but Sami being revealed as the 4th team mate could rival the Roman return pop.

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

spacer.png

When Heyman bumps the whole world sells it. When was his last proper bump? I feel like it was that F5 that fucked him up about 20 years ago.

He took an F5 from Brock through the announce table in the 4000th Brock and Roman match at Summerslam in 2022(I think) 

22 hours ago, Jacko said:

One underrated aspect of Smackdown for me is how good Corey graves is as the main announcer and how good him and Barrett are together.

Yeah he’s taken to the role very well, though he did get practice as for parts of Jimmy Smith’s run as Raw PBP it felt Graves was the main guy instead 

• Paid Members

Do we think its happening tonight? 

Mens MITB has to go on first so Drew can cash in on Seth/Priest later and if he doesn't win I can't see that main eventing either. Womens match doesn't have a strong name attached to it to close out a PPV. 

If Bloodline goes on last either Solo is pinning Cody and getting the title match at SummerSlam or through a Randy and Kevin taken out leaving Cody 4 on 1, both Usos turn up seperate followed by Roman and have it turn into the Avengers all over again. 

Yeah this can be milked way more. The climate seems settled enough just getting a holding pattern show with some flippy ladder spots. I'd be surprised if he came back tonight. 

• Paid Members

There is absolutely no rush on the Roman return. The longer they wait, and the longer they build up Bloodline Wolfpack, the bigger it’s going to be.

Honestly? I’d consider putting the belt on Solo first. Belt round his waist. Red necklace thing around his neck. Music hits.  Spunk everywhere.

• Paid Members

While I agree with all points given, they have tended to try and make these non US shows (even Canada) have that memorable moment that can be milked for all it's worth. 

Really looking forward to tonight regardless, no ladder match has a clear winner and even the other matches could go either way. 

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, Supremo said:

Honestly? I’d consider putting the belt on Solo first. Belt round his waist. Red necklace thing around his neck. Music hits.  Spunk everywhere.

I agree Solo actually needs the belt otherwise he will have lost to Cody then Reigns will slap his arse. May as well release Solo after that.

Cody loves Homelander so much, him teaming up with Reigns could be his Homelander / Butcher moment.