Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted June 22, 2024 Paid Members Posted June 22, 2024 51 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said: We've still got Hikuleo to come in for Bloodline Wolfpac, I think, so maybe chuck Sami in to Roman's team. Fat Fuck Fale isn't coming in is he, because we seem to be trying to sign up everybody from the Islands brah. Quote
d-d-d-dAz Posted June 22, 2024 Posted June 22, 2024 7 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said: Fat Fuck Fale isn't coming in is he, because we seem to be trying to sign up everybody from the Islands brah. He's been signed, and is apparently going to be called TALLA TONGA. @Supremo made a very funny post about him being followed by a SMALLA TONGA and eventually a MEDIUM TONGA, and thats stayed with me ever since. Gotta collect em all. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted June 22, 2024 Paid Members Posted June 22, 2024 Wronga Tonga more like. Useless fat fuck. Quote
TildeGuy~! Posted June 22, 2024 Posted June 22, 2024 45 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said: He's been signed, and is apparently going to be called TALLA TONGA. That’s Hikuleo, Fat Fuck Fale will never be signed(hopefully) Quote
d-d-d-dAz Posted June 22, 2024 Posted June 22, 2024 Just now, TildeGuy~! said: That’s Hikuleo, Fat Fuck Fale will never be signed(hopefully) I said Hikuleo originally, I think... I'm old. Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted June 22, 2024 Paid Members Posted June 22, 2024 2 hours ago, d-d-d-dAz said: We've still got Hikuleo to come in for Bloodline Wolfpac, I think, so maybe chuck Sami in to Roman's team. If we're really fortunate, Bad Luck Fale. Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted June 22, 2024 Paid Members Posted June 22, 2024 1 hour ago, d-d-d-dAz said: He's been signed, and is apparently going to be called TALLA TONGA. @Supremo made a very funny post about him being followed by a SMALLA TONGA and eventually a MEDIUM TONGA, and thats stayed with me ever since. Gotta collect em all. They’ve gone one even better! Longa Tonga! Brilliant. Longa Tonga, Shorta Tonga, Stronga Tonga, Dipsy, Lala and Po. Quote
Retro Red Posted June 22, 2024 Posted June 22, 2024 It’s fake, the trademark is still for Talla Tonga. Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted June 22, 2024 Paid Members Posted June 22, 2024 Is it?! Rubbish! You can prove anything with facts, can’t you? Longa Tonga is better than Talla Tonga though. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted June 22, 2024 Posted June 22, 2024 I want Longa Tonga chants and signs. I don't care if it's not his real name. Quote
Paid Members Slapnut Posted June 22, 2024 Paid Members Posted June 22, 2024 I’m fucking wheezing at Longa Tonga and now I’m devastated it’s not real! Quote
d-d-d-dAz Posted June 22, 2024 Posted June 22, 2024 If Songa Tonga doesn't do the theme song, I'll be very cross. Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted June 22, 2024 Paid Members Posted June 22, 2024 Watching Jacob Fatu’s speed and intensity again, I’ve concluded that Rock, Roman and Cody can all take the year off. Wrestlemania main event should be Jacob Fatu vs. Bron Breakker. Longa Tonga at ringside. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted June 22, 2024 Posted June 22, 2024 Vince McMahon sneaking back under a mask as Wronga Tonga. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.