Mr_Danger Posted July 28, 2024 Posted July 28, 2024 Cody will be off doing his program with Orton before long, no need to keep him involved in the Bloodline saga once Roman is back. Have Roman cost Solo at SummerSlam then Cody can move on. Quote
MachoLibre Posted July 28, 2024 Posted July 28, 2024 4 hours ago, Mr_Danger said: Cody will be off doing his program with Orton before long, no need to keep him involved in the Bloodline saga once Roman is back. Have Roman cost Solo at SummerSlam then Cody can move on. Probably true. But how things were left with Rock/Cody, they must be coming back to it. They made a clear indication of that. I guess an Orton program will occupy Cody's Autumn and Rock is possibly back in the New Year. Rumble and 'Mania being booked that little bit later than usual might have factored around The Dwayne's schedule. Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted August 3, 2024 Paid Members Posted August 3, 2024 (edited) Beautiful shot. Jacob Fatu is a superstar. Already Tag Champion. I’d put the fucking World Title on him by year’s end. He’s the real deal. Buzzing with the added stipulation. After Wrestlemania, “Bloodline Rules,” now essentially means, “Attitude Era Schmozz.” Get in! Exactly what Cody vs. Solo needed. Nobody wants to watch them wrestle. Immediately go mental, wild spots on the outside, big, daft stunts on the stage, with run ins galore. Orton, Owens, Fatu, Tama Tonga, hell, even debut Taller Tonga or Longa Tonga if you want. Just the wildest brawl possible, all building to one of the greatest returns of all time. My body is ready. Acknowledge your Tribal Chief. Edited August 3, 2024 by Supremo Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted August 3, 2024 Paid Members Posted August 3, 2024 I thought Solo’s performance in that segment showed real improvement, he’s progressing on the mic and here’s hoping he continues to do so. He’s not winning the belt, but I’m excited for the match. Reigns returning is going to be quite the moment. I can’t wait. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted August 3, 2024 Posted August 3, 2024 Yeah Solo definitely held his own there and is moving in the right direction. Just a shame that Jacob is already the real deal and looking incredible every damn time. What a force. Quote
Mr_Danger Posted August 3, 2024 Posted August 3, 2024 Should have saved the tribal combat for down the road and had an og Bloodline member making the save to cancel out each member of Bloodline:The New Class only for The Rock to come out last and flatten The Big Dog. Quote
d-d-d-dAz Posted August 3, 2024 Posted August 3, 2024 When stories were coming out saying Jacob Fatu was held back because WWE were worried he'd overshadow Solo, I thought that was clearly ridiculous. I guess they had a point. Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted August 3, 2024 Paid Members Posted August 3, 2024 1 minute ago, d-d-d-dAz said: When stories were coming out saying Jacob Fatu was held back because WWE were worried he'd overshadow Solo, I thought that was clearly ridiculous. I guess they had a point. I thought it was clearly PR released by Jacob Fatu’s camp, and maybe it was - but it would have been a valid concern either way. Solo’s doing perfectly fine, but Fatu’s the person coming across as a future world champion. Quote
Shane O' Mac Version 2 Posted August 3, 2024 Posted August 3, 2024 "Perfectly fine" isn't exactly the most glowing endorsement of a Summerslam main eventer though, is it? Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted August 3, 2024 Paid Members Posted August 3, 2024 5 hours ago, Shane O' Mac Version 2 said: "Perfectly fine" isn't exactly the most glowing endorsement of a Summerslam main eventer though, is it? It doesn’t really matter, as the story has been strong. If anything, the fact they have people looking forward to this match in spite of Solo’s limitations is an impressive thing. And Solo’s definitely growing in to the role he’s in. I’ve no idea if he’ll ever feel like someone who should be world champion, but I wouldn’t rule it out. I strongly suspect he’ll be winning the US title from LA Knight at some point this year. Quote
MachoLibre Posted August 3, 2024 Posted August 3, 2024 I think Solo has stepped up and been great in this role. I mean, certainly produced the desired reactions and maybe even exceeded expectations there. He's not meant to feel like someone that fits perfectly into Roman's Jordans, but someone power hungry, with delusions of grandeur plotting to take his place on the Iron Throne at the Head of the Table and I think he's nailed it. Been a masterful play if it was all designed to bring back Roman to the most welcoming babyface reception possible. Quote
The Dart Posted August 5, 2024 Posted August 5, 2024 Jacob Fatu - that's got to be the quickest anyone has ever won a title in the company ever, right? His third match total. Anyone else who's won titles quickly on the main roster, like Paige for example, it was after spending time in developmental, etc. Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted August 5, 2024 Paid Members Posted August 5, 2024 32 minutes ago, The Dart said: Jacob Fatu - that's got to be the quickest anyone has ever won a title in the company ever, right? His third match total. Anyone else who's won titles quickly on the main roster, like Paige for example, it was after spending time in developmental, etc. I’m struggling to think of anyone. Gail Kim came to mind, but it turns out she’d spent time in developmental. There must be someone we’re not thinking about though, surely?! Quote
Paid Members Statto Posted August 5, 2024 Paid Members Posted August 5, 2024 I remembered forum fave Karrion Kross winning the NXT belt rather quickly, but that took him until match 7. He was a two-time champion after match 13. Quote
Infinity Land Posted August 5, 2024 Posted August 5, 2024 Christian's televised debut was the Light Heavyweight title against TAKA on PPV. Only had the two dark matches prior to that. Disqualifying Hardcore (and 24/7) titles as they've no doubt got someone winning in their debut. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.