Survivor Series

HarmonicGenerator

Just watched the main. Thought it was pretty great, and for once though the long, drawn out beat down was full justified. Just kept setting the table better for the comeback.

Excited by the mere sight of Lesnar.

He was looking a little fuller round the shoulders, chest and back. I think he’s got himself a longer term deal!

The Road To Wrestlemania is better if you cycle.

Fact.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The show was a bit meh for me. Not a fan of the whole Raw vs. Smackdown thing at Survivor Series any more. An extremely tired concept.

Minor but WWE not even including Smackdown’s pre-show win is a kick in the balls for the guys in that match.

Good to see the Cruisers getting a chance to showcase on the main show.

Not sure what to make of the crowd reaction to Ronda. Seems like usual wanky Americans but Rousey could make a good heel if they go with it.

Loved Brock vs. Bryan, great showing for both.

All in all a bit of a meh show because nothing was really on the line. 

Brock V Bryan was great. Loved it. It was a dream match for me and it delivered. When Lesnar actually cares about his opponent he can put on a hell of a show. I really want them again in the future.

Rousey getting booed doesn't really shock me. The crowd is waaaay into Lynch and I think it played into that (even though she wasn't in the match). She should use this and turn. An arrogant, heel Ronda would be great. Anyway Charlotte/Ronda was everything I hoped for and more.

• Paid Members

Rousey was always going to get booed, I'm surprised it's taken this long. I think she has been booked pretty well so far- could be better, but could be a lot worse as well. But you could see her getting the Cena treatment long term the second she joined, same as Roman and a load of us called it on here years ago.

26 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Rousey was always going to get booed, I'm surprised it's taken this long. I think she has been booked pretty well so far- could be better, but could be a lot worse as well. But you could see her getting the Cena treatment long term the second she joined, same as Roman and a load of us called it on here years ago.

That’s the fans being fat lonely pricks though, rather than anything Ronda has done. 

• Paid Members

This was all I could think about after the Tag Match

ShadyPinkChimpanzee.webp

Well done Vince, you done it again.

The show was... meh. 205 Live probably had the best match. Drew is a star in the making. The fact Smackdown won nothing I found completely odd. Props to Cole for his comment of Shane O'Splat. Cannot believe, rather then binning her off, they have given Nia Jax a gimmick of the face breaker. Fucking hell. But I think the problem with these events are they are the day after a white hot NXT Takeover which was 10 x better then this event. They really need to sort out their booking.

• Paid Members

Well, that didn't take long (wrestlingnewsco)

"Bryan Alvarez is reporting that Enzo Amore was told that he is banned from ever returning to the Staples Center. For those of you that missed it, he was in the second row at Survivor Series and then proceeded to stand up on his chair to cause a scene.

Alvarez shared an interesting note about the security guard who took him down. She is the same woman who tried to tackle Rob Gronkowski when he hopped the rail at WrestleMania a couple of years ago because she was not aware that he was part of an angle with Mojo Rawley.

It goes without saying that Amore will be banned from attending future WWE events."

Archived