SuperBacon

Alright you cheese loving bastards, let the arguing commence.

What's the best? What's the worst? Why do some absolute freaks like blue cheese? Does cheese make you gag? What is the best cheese for a bit of "CHEESE ON"? Why is feta cheese lovely in a salad, but we wouldn't eat it whole?

I have always considered a bit of bavarian smoked my favourite, until I recently had the Waitrose 1 Appleby's Farmhouse Cheshire. which is incredible. I do love a bit of manchego as well, and of course a vintage cheddar.

Over to you.

• Paid Members

Love cheese.  All kinds from the strongest to the mildest.  2 favourites are crumbly farmhouse Lancashire on a sainsburies overbaked cob loaf with real butter, salt and white pepper.  The other one is a strong vintage Stilton on a digestive with a sliced picked onion and a blob of cranberry sauce.  Horny.

4 hours ago, Thunderplex said:

Love cheese.  All kinds from the strongest to the mildest.  2 favourites are crumbly farmhouse Lancashire on a sainsburies overbaked cob loaf with real butter, salt and white pepper.  The other one is a strong vintage Stilton on a digestive with a sliced picked onion and a blob of cranberry sauce.  Horny.

Choclate on the digestive facing up or down?