SuperBacon

• Paid Members

Garlic Roule is another good one. A soft chess with garlic and herbs. Boursin is essentially the same. When watching Triple D and the like. They'll mention a cheese called Fontina. I've never managed to find it. Does anyone have any experience with it and care to share it's qualities?

• Paid Members
21 minutes ago, BigJag said:

Garlic Roule is another good one. A soft chess with garlic and herbs. Boursin is essentially the same. When watching Triple D and the like. They'll mention a cheese called Fontina. I've never managed to find it. Does anyone have any experience with it and care to share it's qualities?

The picture @Kaz Hayashi posted on the previous page of that glorious bacon-wrapped roast he did, he mentioned the second time he did it, he tried Fontina. 

28 minutes ago, Scott Malbranque said:

What's the story with Quark? Saw our Gill in work in the kitchen at lunch mixing it in with smashed avocado and various other sources of roughage. It looks like slightly less runny Yop. It surely can't be cheese.

Type of cottage cheese (vomit) isn't it? 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, BigJag said:

Never found it in a shop yet pal. We bought a hoard of it from a food and beer market thing. You can get it here though:

http://www.vorrei.co.uk/Italian-Cheese/Fontina-DOP.Html#.W46huqTTXYU

Black Bomber by the Snowdonia Cheese Company is probably the nicest cheese I’ve ever tasted. Proper nice extra mature cheddar.

I’ve been known to devour an entire wheel of brie in one sitting on a number of occasions. 

Who else goes for a cheeseboard rather than a pudding for dessert?

Edited by Slapnut