Peyton Royce Meltzer comments

Keith Houchen

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How is Dirty Dave regarded by WWE bigwigs?  I'm guessing not very favourably.  Is it beyond the realms of possibility that there is a concerted effort to try and discredit him as much as possible by "Asking" WWE stars to take him to task?  I know it sounds utterly ridiculous but this is a bloke who went mental because he sneezed.

• Paid Members

This won't kill Meltzer. I bet this doesn't put a dent in his subscriber numbers ..

I'm cancelling my sub but not because of this. Because I barely get any use out of it. The main reason i have it is for the newsletter archive that I use while watching old shows and eras.

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

How is Dirty Dave regarded by WWE bigwigs?  I'm guessing not very favourably.  Is it beyond the realms of possibility that there is a concerted effort to try and discredit him as much as possible by "Asking" WWE stars to take him to task?  I know it sounds utterly ridiculous but this is a bloke who went mental because he sneezed.

Apparently they used to be on fairly good terms but he fell out with the management and and Vince a while back though I'm sure his still has his 'stooges and rats" as Eric Bischoff would say, feeding him info.

I can't remember the story now of why they fell out but think it was to do with the reporting of live crowd numbers.

Not trying to defend him, well I am a bit but not as much as some may think, but he must have put out tens of thousands of newsletters, podcasts, audio clips. Chances are he gonna get things wrong. Or slip up. Or say offensive things. 

People can and should be offended. A sincere apology should be expected. But has it been blown out of proportion? In my opinion, yes. 

2 hours ago, LEGIT said:

Not trying to defend him, well I am a bit but not as much as some may think, but he must have put out tens of thousands of newsletters, podcasts, audio clips. Chances are he gonna get things wrong. Or slip up. Or say offensive things. 

People can and should be offended. A sincere apology should be expected. But has it been blown out of proportion? In my opinion, yes. 

By that logic I say thousands of words a day. Chances are one of them is going to end up being a racial slur. 

• Paid Members
25 minutes ago, Love-Wilcox said:

Fair enough the BBC want to report on it, hopefully next week we’ll see a report on why an alarming amount of women in the WWE get boob jobs... no ?

I'd imagine the women have a choice with regards to what they do with their bodies.

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

I'd imagine the women have a choice with regards to what they do with their bodies.

Not having watched WWE for a while, how common is it for the women to get boob jobs these days? Because fifteen years ago, you could tell there was ridiculous pressure on the women to get them, risking their careers if they didn't. Only exception I can think of is The Kat, and she wasn't there all that long.

• Awards Moderator
11 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

Not having watched WWE for a while, how common is it for the women to get boob jobs these days? Because fifteen years ago, you could tell there was ridiculous pressure on the women to get them, risking their careers if they didn't. Only exception I can think of is The Kat, and she wasn't there all that long.

Charlotte Flair has just come back after a procedure, and Alexa has had some work done in that area lately. Urgh, I feel disgusting that I know this. Bloody Wreddit.

• Paid Members

See, a thought occurs, given the discussion earlier of the discrepancy between how people perceive the male wrestlers and the female ones: I wonder how many male wrestlers, knowing how important the look is, have had implants or had synth-oil injected to make them look more buff?

• Paid Members
19 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

See, a thought occurs, given the discussion earlier of the discrepancy between how people perceive the male wrestlers and the female ones: I wonder how many male wrestlers, knowing how important the look is, have had implants or had synth-oil injected to make them look more buff?

Didn't The Rock have an operation on his chest at some point? Jericho also. 

Suppose it's a similar scenario to steroid use. Where the wrestlers were told in no uncertain terms that Vince "Liked his wrestlers to spend a lot of time in the gym", which was a sly way of saying if you're not all roided up, you're not getting the push!

Archived