Peyton Royce Meltzer comments

Keith Houchen

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, TheTonetta said:

I'm autistic, so don't even go there. Twat.

Sorry to go off topic here but i have to ask this question. What would you say your core autistic tendencies are? I'm not an expert but I am involved in a peripheral way in dealing with over 300 autistic children and adults with age ranges from 6 to 90. I see a lot of case files, medical notes, psychological evaluations and the like. I always like to increase my knowledge of the subject and if you don't mind sharing a little bit it could be helpful to me, and to everyone else with how they deal with you on here. 

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
46 minutes ago, TheTonetta said:

I tend to do what Meltzer does. Its why I give him the benefit of the doubt. 

I don't think giving everything a star rating is an autistic trait. If it was then there is no way that he is autistic because there is no way anything would go above 5 stars because a strict adherence to structure is definitely an autistic trait 

Here I'm really feeling the generation gap at nearly 40. A wrestler gets a boob job, and her performance drops, simply because she herself has decided to add artificial weight/size to her upper body, making movement more awkward/off, instead of being a professional and work on her in-ring skills. And when someone makes the comment that she's now working heavier than she did before she added the extra chest weight... that's an issue? That's not offensive in any way or form. It's reality. Kids and their drama.

6 minutes ago, PUNQ said:

Here I'm really feeling the generation gap at nearly 40. A wrestler gets a boob job, and her performance drops, simply because she herself has decided to add artificial weight/size to her upper body, making movement more awkward/off, instead of being a professional and work on her in-ring skills. And when someone makes the comment that she's now working heavier than she did before she added the extra chest weight... that's an issue? That's not offensive in any way or form. It's reality. Kids and their drama.

Except that isn’t at all what he said. This is exactly what he said:

Meltzer: I thought [The IIconics] had a cool act in NXT and on the main roster I don't get a thing out of them. I don't think their promos are particularly good, their wrestling isn't good. I think they even like... I think Peyton Royce's transformation to look more attractive... I don't know, I don't want to say. But I don't think that...

Alvarez: That they were more attractive in NXT?

Meltzer: I thought so, yes. To me, yes. I would say so. But that's neither here nor there.

Alvarez: No one's saying she's unattractive, by the way, everybody.

Meltzer: I know, no [expletive]. Yeah, I didn't say it at all. But she doesn't stand out to me... when she was in NXT she did... she was a lot lighter.

Just now, TheTonetta said:

so what's the issue? Should he have said how amazingly sexy she is? Christ. He said "it's neither here nor there" 

He said he found her more attractive in NXT and that she stood out more when she was lighter. 

As a 60 year old professional journalist, hd shouldn’t really be saying how attractive he finds a 25 year old woman regardless of if it’s in the positive or the negative. That’s the world we live in now. He knows that. He’s clearly remorseful now and it seems genuine. But he doesn’t need defending really. 

1 minute ago, Porkchopcash said:

The whole episode us typical of todays society. Generally, who gives two fucks? Can anyone hand on heart say they are really offended by this?

I think the woman involved and a lot of her friends and family have every right to be offended. But 95% of it is bandwagon jumping. 

Archived