Red Dead Redemption II

Chest Rockwell

Lancaster Repeater for me. (Clive/Jeff.) Upgrade it as you much as you can and it's a worthwhile weapon. Holds 14 rounds so its good for hefty situations.

Arthur + Cover + Lancaster Repeater = Doom for everyone else.

I'm at right near the end and I'm still not won over with the story.

2 hours ago, Merzbow said:

I somehow lost my Lancaster rifle and had to buy another but I've started using the pump action shotgun quite a bit as it just decimates clusters of guys.
Also, gone pistol over revolver for the speed increase that it seems to have.

Yeah I think it's some kind of glitch. I lost a revolver and a rifle randomly also. They were guns I found or had given to me so not sure if the game didn't recognise them as mine and just did away with them when I saved out or died but since I bought them nothing's gone missing. 

On 11/8/2018 at 1:16 PM, Silky Kisser said:

Sucks that I have to carry this Harmonica around for Sadie too, taking up bag space. 

I'm glad you mentiond this because i've had the harmonica for a while and only did a mission with Sadie last night.

I had real trouble killing this white cougar. On my 7th or so attempt i used a shot gun but it said i spoiled the pelt so had to go again but when it restarted the cougar was dead infront of me so i think the game took pity on me.

How do you upgrade weapons?  Maybe I've not got that far.  I find combat the least good bit of the game, but that's always been true of Rockstar games.  It's a bit of a slog, just get through it any way you can.  Hunting on the other hand, is much improved.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Bow and Arrow for Kool Keith. Mainly because it builds up your health.  When things get a bit hairy though, it's the bolt action or duel wield pistols.

Same here. Although it's no good when you have four bounty hunters putting holes all over your body and I'm there taking ages notching an arrow to just hurt one of them.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, The King Of Swing said:

I've noticed that money seems to stop being an issue around mid chapter 3. Fully upgraded the camp and still have about $2000 to spare.

Maybe it becomes more of an issue late game.

Yeah I've been hovering around the $2,000 mark for quite awhile now without really trying.