Red Dead Redemption II

Chest Rockwell

The Red Dead Online beta begins tomorrow with a staggered release, The Verge reports.

Red Dead Redemption 2's multiplayer mode kicks off at 1.30pm UK time on Tuesday, 27th November for all buyers of the Ultimate Edition of the game.

On Wednesday, 28th November, all those who played the game on its launch day (26th October) can join the beta.

Thursday, 29th November, the beta opens up to anyone who played during the launch weekend (26th to 29th October).

And finally, on Friday, 30th November, any Red Dead Redemption 2 player can join the beta.

• Paid Members
15 hours ago, scratchdj said:

I still haven’t gone back to it after completing Chapter One.

First thing I did once I was free to roam was ride out of camp on my horse, but he got cold and died. I want to live this game, but nothing is drawing me back to it 😐

Im with you....im trying to like it...but its starting to grate on me.

Give it the £50/£60 effort you paid and if you dont like it trade it in. Too many good games to get bogged down by ones you don't like. Personally I'd say if you aren't hooked by the end of Chapter 2 then you could probably watch the story unfold on YouTube or something. Chances are if you aren't sold on the game then all the great stuff that unfolds throughout won't have as great an impression on you.

I watched a video of some of the online stuff last night. The character creation is more involved than in GTA V. You actually get to choose a face and add blemishes like scars and freckles. As well as that you change the face shape and noses. I am looking forward to the weekend when I can play it.