Red Dead Redemption II

Chest Rockwell

For anyone interested there's a pretty sweet make good on the online mode. They're giving week one (online) players a load of gold and dollars and they've scaled things down price wise. Amazing that it only takes a week of middling criticism for them to change shit up on the online mode. People learning from Epics excellent model of online gaming.

I wonder if Bethesda are watching....

I'm nearing the end. Ā I've grown to love Arthur and felt a real life connection to him in Chapter 5 or 6 when

He was also told he had Tuberculosis. Ā I was thinking how I've had it twice and I'm almost over my current bout so he can fight it, then I remembered it was a game and it was set before the meds I'm on were invented

Online seems a whole lot better these last two days as well, did some co-op missions and never got shot in free roam. Ā Any Xboxers want to saddle up with The Night Touchers, my gamertag is Bazihnio.

I played a bit online last night. The battle royale where you get points for difficult kills is a lot of fun. Went on to free roam and took out some gang with some fellow free roamers. I accidentally punched one and he killed me so I respawned and stabbed that sucker in the neck from behind. Some bellend in Blackwater by the mission giverĀ there perched himself on a roof and was taking players out. Nob.Ā 

• Paid Members

I've been at 75% of the online story for about 10 days now. Bringing my honour levels right down to unlock the remaining missions seems too much of a ballache.

I've read you can camp on a building in St. Denis and pick off lawmen to do it easily, but every sessionĀ I've joinedĀ has about 10Ā people in the same spot doing it already, and there's just too many dead bodies to climb over.

Ā 

First world problems.

Ā 

• 2 weeks later...

On chapter six now...things are shit aren't they?

Ā 

Will I still get time to complete the side missions like hunting/fishing the legendary creatures as I still can't access Blackwater at the moment?

Ā 

Just come across the vampire in Saint Denis and I'm very intrigued by the wailing woman in the outside toilet at Braithwaite manor.