Red Dead Redemption II

Chest Rockwell

• Paid Members

I've done the main story part and am just finishing off the end bits now. 

I absolutely love the little moments when you get the background music and inner monologue to accompany the scene. Really powerful stuff. Not ashamed to say the game had me spill a few tears throughout.

I need to know when Online will be available though. Pray to the Gods it'll be this side of Christmas. 

Edited by Silky Kisser

7 hours ago, Silky Kisser said:

I've done the main story part and am just finishing off the end bits now. 

I absolutely love the little moments when you get the background music and inner monologue to accompany the scene. Really powerful stuff. Not ashamed to say the game had me spill a few tears throughout.

I need to know when Online will be available though. Pray to the Gods it'll be this side of Christmas. 

End of this month and it's going to be the entire map apparently. Should be some fun glitches when that hits.

1 hour ago, Silky Kisser said:

Isn't just the Beta at the end of the month though? I have no idea how long this stuff takes. 

It's an open beta so we should all have access I think. I'm just going on various snippets I've heard on podcasts etc but we should be good to go when it launches.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Rey_Piste said:

I know there's the one in Valentine, I haven't found one in St Denis yet.

There's a pretty good one. Ended with me accidentally killing myself after trying to escape the coppers by some rooftop parkour. 

Finished the final storyline bits tonight. Beautiful stuff and incredibly bittersweet. This game is an all time great in my opinion. I'll probably spend some time just exploring the map and trying to find any weird shit I've missed. Hunt down that serial killer who's been posing corpses over the place, perhaps. Or brutally murder any Skinner Brother gang member I find.

7 hours ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Pathetic fallacy, I assume.

That would make sense that the weather could be more stormy with how your playing the game but i have a high honour rating.

I did the mission with the scientist today at his lab so i thought he was doing something to manipulate the weather but really i think now there's no real reason.

• Paid Members

You thought a scientist was manipulating the weather? What do you think this is, Lost??

Just finished chapter 3. Fuck me, things are really picking up. The last 2 or 3 missions were excellent. Rockstar are telling one hell of a story here.