Red Dead Redemption II

Chest Rockwell

• Paid Members

They'd be absolutely insane not to.

Now Rockstar need to work on crossplay seeing as Sony have loosened up in this respect. I expect they won't do so for a while, until after they've managed to convince many with PS4 and Xbone to buy a copy for each platform so they can play with all of their friends first.

Edited by PunkStep

6 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

Battle Royale mode is coming, they jumped on that bandwagon and fair play.

That's not really a surprise, if the online ends up anything like GTA V it's going to have a ton of different play modes. Until it gets to the point where everyone else has a flying armoured carriage with gatling guns on it.

41 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

They'd be absolutely insane not to.

Now Rockstar need to work on crossplay seeing as Sony have loosened up in this respect. I expect they won't do so for a while, until after they've managed to convince many with PS4 and Xbone to buy a copy for each platform so they can play with all of their friends first.

Who's buying two copies though? If anyone can afford to say to Sony "it's cross play or no play" it's Rockstar. Then again Sony are just as likely to call that bluff and carry on making money regardless.

• Paid Members

Surprisingly quite a few people. My nephews and some of their friends bought GTAV on both formats so they can play with all of their friends at various points. Seems madness but I bet there's a nice little bit of money to be made in doing this.

59 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

Karl Marx is currently rocking his beer belly and big grey beard all over the plains, ready to seize at any moment. Free Roam is a shitshow as expected, just people killing eachother for no reason

I've seen comments such as "It's the Wild West. what did you think was going to happen soy boy".  It isn't the wild west, it's a game.  The first one was like that online as well.