WORST THINGS TO EVER EXIST

PowerButchi

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
14 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

Hate to whoosh you of all people, Branqensteiner, but...whoosh!

Can I just point out that this isn't a proper whoosh, as the phrase is "apples and oranges".

• Paid Members
Just now, Briefcase said:

Customer Service on social media. Your just opening yourselves up for public complaints and people knowing if they say the right things they will probably get money back as everyone is so scared of bad publicity. 

I think as long as you don't abuse the system it can actually be a good thing. For instance, I send the bulk of my bank queries through the bank in question's social media team - if I've got a query on something via DM they usually respond instantly, and the majority of the time they actually go to the trouble of calling me as opposed to me having to jump through hoops, different directories etc. I think as long as yo have capable people running the channels and they work with you to find a solution (which is also a two-way street) then it's a positive thing. 

Harder for some companies than others though - I'd absolutely fucking hate to be running a channel for a train company. Constant delays and constant pelters from people and realistically there's very little you as the customer service operative can offer them apart from an apology that'll never be accepted. 

• Paid Members
13 minutes ago, Briefcase said:

Customer Service on social media. Your just opening yourselves up for public complaints and people knowing if they say the right things they will probably get money back as everyone is so scared of bad publicity. 

Far worse are the people that have a proper rant at a firm's social media without realizing that they're just a marketing bod and will not be able to handle your complaint like the trained CS people but expect it to be sorted rather than just directed to the proper channel. I've got an acquaintance who tweets every negative experience to the company and it's horrific.

Also one of those bellends that tags footballers or celebrities when he has something to say about an article about them. I'm sure Daniel Sturridge gives a shit what you think about his ill-fated loan spell at West Brom mate.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Scott Malbranque said:

Apples and pears. And the horrible, inconsiderate idiots who think it's acceptable to eat either in a public setting. 

But if we did away with apple and pears me old china, how would we get beyond the ground floor?

latest?cb=20130101034933

1 minute ago, scratchdj said:

+1 for eating apples. I bought a pair of expensive noise cancellation headphones for work just because people can't stop eating FUCKING APPLES.

I eat the whole apple, stem, core, pips...HOW'D YOU LIKE THEM APPLES!!!!

• Paid Members

The Piccadilly Gardens wall.

picwall.PNG?mtime=20161108171546

The ugliest and most pointless construction in Manchester. Manchester's never been an attractive city on the eye and it shouldn't be trying to be, it has other charms. But this fucking thing, what is it even for.

Archived