WORST THINGS TO EVER EXIST

PowerButchi

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

The Piccadilly Gardens wall.

The ugliest and most pointless construction in Manchester. Manchester's never been an attractive city on the eye and it shouldn't be trying to be, it has other charms. But this fucking thing, what is it even for.

It's to block you from the horrors that await you on the other side. (Yes the other 3 sides are open.) The whole of Piccadilly Gardens refurbishment should never have been approved, it's been an absolute monstrosity from the get go.

I wouldn't mind if they allowed posters promoting events around Manchester or added large scale information boards for tourists or even a patch for graffiti but no it's a horrid grey splodge of shit.

• Paid Members

I'm staggered there appear to be multiple people here content with chowing down on pips, core and stalk. As for 'people who waste bits of apple', assuming you lot eat a banana without peeling it and pineapples without skinning them too then in your pursuit of a non-waste society? 

• Paid Members
33 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

The Piccadilly Gardens wall.

picwall.PNG?mtime=20161108171546

The ugliest and most pointless construction in Manchester. Manchester's never been an attractive city on the eye and it shouldn't be trying to be, it has other charms. But this fucking thing, what is it even for.

Fuck-ugly megawall — needs to be hived off into several more palatable and relevant walls.

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, Gus Mears said:

I'm staggered there appear to be multiple people here content with chowing down on pips, core and stalk. As for 'people who waste bits of apple', assuming you lot eat a banana without peeling it and pineapples without skinning them too then in your pursuit of a non-waste society? 

I don't eat the pips or the arse bit (on purpose) but I do get irritated by people who leave about two inches of perfectly great apple. Might aswell just peel it and eat the skin.

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Gus Mears said:

Many's the day I'm stood over the Kenwood Chef grinding coconuts into a hairy powder to put in my tea.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, gmoney said:

Can I just point out that this isn't a proper whoosh, as the phrase is "apples and oranges".

Fucking hell. So it is.

Ocean Colour Scene.

Archived