WORST THINGS TO EVER EXIST

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Chest Rockwell said:

It feels like maybe none of you watched the video Butch posted. None of these things could possibly be as bad as that. Except maybe the ice cream Monster Munch, but I'll never find out because I'm not going to try them.

I can raise that

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chummyness in TV Quiz and Game shows is worse than the holocaust.

You're competing against these people, they aren't your friends.  Tipping Point is probably the worst, the way they applaud how a supply teacher from St Albans has just overtaken your mediocre score and you're acting like they've announced a pregnancy. The sympathy when their giant 2p pieces teeter on the edge and don't fall, like a 2am drunk, sickens me.  I'd be laughing in their stupid faces and giving them the Vs before swooping in an mopping up their failure with my shit eating grin.

Worst of all is how it seeped where it doesn't belong and has ruined the sanctity of the finest quiz show in history.  Fifteen To One contestants shouldn't be chatting merrily to the host.  All we need to know about the contestants is if they are a retired Librarian or unemployed, not how many children they have or any bullshit like that.  The lack of hard nosed thuggery must make Billy G spin in his grave.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Scott Malbranque said:

Apples and pears. And the horrible, inconsiderate idiots who think it's acceptable to eat either in a public setting. 

Yeah, but they're not the same thing.

• Moderators

That's fucking hilarious. Don't know what you're on about. 10/10, would watch again. You know you're in for a treat when he gives that smug smile and Hulk Hogan's his shirt off.

(sorry for the double post, but the board is a piece of shit sometimes and wouldn't let me do anything else).

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Scott Malbranque said:

They're all connected and fall within the 'Things that shouldn't exist' category.

Hate to whoosh you of all people, Branqensteiner, but...whoosh!

• Awards Moderator
37 minutes ago, Fatty Facesitter said:

walkers-134-cri.jpg.907686c85ff396040ac79f3de4ac9b46.jpg 

Three in one - the crisp, that episode of Star Wars, and that bastard creation on the left. 

I've had the total opposite reaction to this one. I want some of those crisps, and I want to track down that Jar Jar sticky tongue thing. Which I did have about three of because they totally suckered me into the Phantom Menace merchandising blitz when it came out.

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

I've had the total opposite reaction to this one. I want some of those crisps, and I want to track down that Jar Jar sticky tongue thing. Which I did have about three of because they totally suckered me into the Phantom Menace merchandising blitz when it came out.

bring them and the salt and vinegar ones back. Who remembers all those crazy flavored skips as well. We never knew how good we had it in the 90's

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

If it were the salt & vinegar equivalent then it would have appeared in a BEST THINGS TO EVER EXIST thread (Minus jar jar). As for the sticky tongue thing, there were absolutely no match for the Monster Munch tazos.  

• Awards Moderator
Just now, Fatty Facesitter said:

If it were the salt & vinegar equivalent then it would have appeared in a BEST THINGS TO EVER EXIST thread (Minus jar jar). As for the sticky tongue thing, there were absolutely no match for the Monster Munch tazos.  

Absolutely, I'd take a Tazo over a sticky tongue thing any day. Now I want to dig out the Tazos I couldn't bear to throw away.

I think I might be a hoarder of worthless memorabilia.

Archived