Paul Hardcastle's Domestic Football 18/nuh nuh nuh 19

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

If Spurs won the Champions League after spending no money at all, that's going to be some story for the next few years. In a market where medicore players are going for £50 million, for Spurs to win the Champions League while making do would be such a big deal in this crazy football world currently. They've got a good chance as well. What a mad season.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

4 minutes ago, mim731 said:

On players sure,  but they're the big spenders in artisan bakery terms, that's the real story. 

You should try the pizza though. Really was the best £20 I ever spent. It was as if I could feel the love of ENIC in the dough.

• Paid Members
33 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

You should try the pizza though. Really was the best £20 I ever spent. It was as if I could feel the love of ENIC in the dough.

I don't doubt it was lovely, but it would want to feel like the board of ENIC were personally there offering to metaphorically fellate their customers for that kind of money. 

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

If Spurs won the Champions League after spending no money at all, that's going to be some story for the next few years. In a market where medicore players are going for £50 million, for Spurs to win the Champions League while making do would be such a big deal in this crazy football world currently. They've got a good chance as well. What a mad season.

But Spurs HAD to buy players, right? Pundits are fuckwits.

• Paid Members
23 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

You  can’t win anything with Yids. 

I almost choked on my breakfast. 

• Paid Members

Spurs have lost 13 (fucking THIRTEEN!?) Premier League games this season, that's over a third of their games and they are still comfortable top four finishers because the rest of the chasing pack are so fucking useless too. I'm not having that the Premier League is brilliant this season, the standards outside of the runaway top two are poor. Spurs also lost four games in the Champions League. Liverpool also lost four games in the Champions League. That's eight defeats in the competition from the two finalists. Shocking stats really. 

• Paid Members

Have you seen the state of how much of a pain it appears to be to get to Baku from the UK? That's not going to be fun for the fans. 

• Paid Members

Man Utd closing in on Daniel James for £15m according to SKY. Decent investment in a really exciting kid. He was in our academy but we got arse-raped because of the stupid EPPP rules and lost him for a massive fee of £72k.