Paul Hardcastle's Domestic Football 18/nuh nuh nuh 19

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Incredible couple of nights. Can't decide which was more impressive. Spurs though. Dead and buried in the CL before Xmas. Beaten in the last minute against Man City. All over the shop in Amsterdam tonight. Some resilience. 

• Paid Members

I wonder whether Chelsea and Arsenal can do the same for the Europa tomorrow. 

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, jazzygeofferz said:

I wonder whether Chelsea and Arsenal can do the same for the Europa tomorrow. 

I thought we were friends.

• Paid Members

I'm just thinking 2 all English European Cup finals would be quite the advert for the Premier league. 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

We had Trippier and Ashley Young as our wing backs and we almost made it to the World Cup final. Sort of glad we didnt win it now. I dont want to be in my 70s, lying to people about how great our fullbacks were when they got a knighthood.

"That's when football had real men. Ashley Young was never off his feet if he was in the penalty area. And Trippier? What awareness that boy had."

I plan to be still describing the Robson-Kanu turn with tears in my eyes to anyone that'll will listen just before dying of a heart attack in the rain outside Ladbrokes in 2033.

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Jacko said:

How anyone can not love football is beyond me ❤️❤️

I've gone right off it since last Thursday night. Shite result after shite result.

Edited by PowerButchi

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

I'm just thinking 2 all English European Cup finals would be quite the advert for the Premier league. 

And that cunt Martin Tyler not commentating on either of them, unless you find a stream with that Cody Lane advert popping up every other minute.