Paul Hardcastle's Domestic Football 18/nuh nuh nuh 19

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
22 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Lukaku got rid of Raiola last year.

He's gone up in my estimations. Raiola would've hated that, he was wanking himself dry over the Lukaku/Pogba love in. 

I cant believe Liverpool are going to win the EPL today. As a neutral i’m happy.

I think all fans of all EPL teams should be thankfull to Liverpool and Man City for producing the greatest battle for the title in EPL history. Not just that but also be thankful to Messrs Pep and Jurgen for producing the two greatest teams in EPL history. 

Even fans who support the lower league teams should be thankful, it gives you something to aim for, you can look at MCFC and LFC and think “one day that could be us”. It all comes down to hardwork and dedication, nothing else. 

On a side note, lets hope little Jesse Lingaard 🤪 gets a run out today, LOL. Hopefully him and Pogbz can do their little handshake for one last time before Pogbz leaves for a bigger club more appreciative of his talents. 

in sad news, this is my final post in the EPL thread. See you all next season soccer fans champions league dancing GIF by BT Sport

Edited by Porkchopcash

• Moderators
5 hours ago, Porkchopcash said:

See you all next season soccer fans 

You won't. You're not allowed in it next season as you've done too much WUMming in this one and made it too obvious.

go away goodbye GIF.

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Porkchopcash said:

you watch, there will be mutiny. 

I take it all back what i said about Danny Baker.

LFC CHAMP CHAMPS.

The only thing there will be is a ban made if what I said is not kept to. Hush.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Porkchopcash said:

you watch, there will be mutiny. 

I take it all back what i said about Danny Baker.

LFC CHAMP CHAMPS.

You've been waiting for this.

Here it comes.

Get your dancing pants on.

giphy.gif

• Paid Members

If Liverpool lose the final, does this come down as the biggest bottle job in football? 

One loss in the league all season and still can't get the title. Lose to Spurs in the final. No trophy but fans claiming them to be "the second best team ever" 

1 minute ago, Shy Dad said:

If Liverpool lose the final, does this come down as the biggest bottle job in football? 

One loss in the league all season and still can't get the title. Lose to Spurs in the final. No trophy but fans claiming them to be "the second best team ever" 

How's it a bottle job? It's not like they were riding high then tailed off with shit form. You said yourself they've lost one league game all season.