Paul Hardcastle's Domestic Football 18/nuh nuh nuh 19

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Interesting news, Chelsea's transfer ban has been upheld. So no signings until next summer. They're taking it to CAS. Be suicide to sell Hazard if it remains wouldn't it? Although seems he's been made promises.

23 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

Interesting news, Chelsea's transfer ban has been upheld. So no signings until next summer. They're taking it to CAS. Be suicide to sell Hazard if it remains wouldn't it? Although seems he's been made promises.

So they’ll play next season in the league and Champions League without Hazard or a replacement?

Jesus.  Surely he’ll stay now. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Factotum said:

Yeah as an Arsenal fan I can say that I hate Chelsea utterly. Any Arsenal fan who hates Liverpool more than Chelsea is an Arsenal fan I would question.

I hate Chelsea more than Spurs, and any other club for that matter.

1 hour ago, tiger_rick said:

I think their ban will remain intact this summer. Although years ago CAS managed to overturn quite a few decisions or reduce punishments handed out by UEFA/FIFA, that hasn't been the case lately. Barca and Atletico didn't manage to get their bans overturned and Atletico didn't even have their ban delayed pending their appeal.

I think Hazard is off. Real are desperate to rebuild and I don't believe for a second that they can afford a Mbappe or Neymar. There's been too much noise about this move with even Sarri conceding it could happen and Hazard himself alluding to a potential move. As you say, they have Pulisic. However- will they be able to register him? The ban doesn't prevent them from buying players (which they have already done with him), but from registering them. Unless they have somehow registered him in advance...can that be done? Fuck knows.

edit: realised Pulisic is already a Chelsea player, and on loan back to Dortmund. He'll be fine, then. Kept out of the side by Sancho this season though.

Edited by PunkStep

• Paid Members

We had Trippier and Ashley Young as our wing backs and we almost made it to the World Cup final. Sort of glad we didnt win it now. I dont want to be in my 70s, lying to people about how great our fullbacks were when they got a knighthood.

"That's when football had real men. Ashley Young was never off his feet if he was in the penalty area. And Trippier? What awareness that boy had."

Fuck me the Champions League should come with health warning this year. 

Feel for Ajax. They have had some amazing run but I didn't think Tottenham would choke tonight and that's won me £52.50. 

Welcome to our side for one night only Arsenal fans. Let's hope you lot and Chelsea can make it another all English final. 

• Moderators

Shower of cheating cashless bar posh cunts. 

Hope Harry Kane gets done for rape at some point in the near future 

Edited by PowerButchi