The Celebrity Sexual Harassment and Rapists Thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, LEGIT said:

Can anyone update me on pre sexual abuse Noel Clark hate, cause I've never liked him but not sure why.

Just a combination of his average talent not matching his above average ego or below average skin thickness.

• Paid Members
36 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Barrowman's been caught up in the mix. Slapping his cock in peoples faces or something. Didnt read the full thing, just got really excited about hooking myself up to the "Cancel Barrowman" bus.

I worked with Barrowman on a pre TV Pilot. He was very flirty with all the men working it, but did not see anything untoward. But I could easily believe he’s dodgy.

6 hours ago, Nostalgia Nonce said:

I'm starting to get the impression that he's widely thought of as a bit of a prick, but nobody wanted to throw the first stone.

I was at one of his Q&A sessions at the Manchester comic con. As you can imagine a lot of teens and children in the audience would only know him from his time in Doctor Who, so that's what the majority of the questions were based around. After answering three or four questions he curtly blurted out that "I have done other film projects, you know" when asked about one of his films that involve the story going backwards (fuck knows which one!), he was asked if he found the filming process confusing. The look he gave the poor person was equal to the way people look at shit on the bottom of their shoes. He could barely respond saying that it's all filmed in order before zoning out and looking totally bored. Got the feeling that he was a prick from that encounter that day and someone who's up his own arse. 

He said: "I vehemently deny any sexual misconduct or criminal wrongdoing.

"Recent reports however have made it clear to me that some of my actions have affected people in ways I did not intend or realise."

He added: "To those individuals, I am deeply sorry. I will be seeking professional help to educate myself and change for the better."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-56948644

That's a shit apology. Wonder why he managed to do such an awful job.

Growing up as a kid in London what's your earliest memory of a either a wrestler, match or moment that got you into wrestling?

“My earliest memory actually would be the likes of Big Daddy, Kendo Nagasaki, Fit Finlay and Pat Bomber Roach and I always used to watch World of Sport Wrestling although I don't remember it being called that. I’d watch every Saturday morning and very occasionally, if you were lucky they would show one American match, usually featuring Hulk Hogan and I would just love it, I would love it!

Oh.