Moderators neil Posted November 28, 2022 Moderators Posted November 28, 2022 17 hours ago, gmoney said: ***1/2 Finishing him with a Death Valley Driver would've popped the crowd and made it seem more believable.
Members SuperBacon Posted November 30, 2022 Members Posted November 30, 2022 (edited) God, those two are such cunts. It's all such a fabricated, put on act. Edited November 30, 2022 by SuperBacon
Paid Members Gus Mears Posted November 30, 2022 Author Paid Members Posted November 30, 2022 Get the gut feel that the country will look back at Schofield like we do Jim Davidson or someone who was inexplicably popular but everyone realises is a cunt in the fullness of time.
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted November 30, 2022 Paid Members Posted November 30, 2022 5 hours ago, Gus Mears said: Get the gut feel that the country will look back at Schofield like we do Jim Davidson or someone who was inexplicably popular but everyone realises is a cunt in the fullness of time. Paging @Astro Hollywood in 2030.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted December 5, 2022 Paid Members Posted December 5, 2022 Someone sent me this earlier. I hadnt seen it before.
Paid Members Gus Mears Posted December 6, 2022 Author Paid Members Posted December 6, 2022 How have I not seen this before? Beautiful.
cobra_gordo Posted December 6, 2022 Posted December 6, 2022 4 minutes ago, Gus Mears said: How have I not seen this before? Beautiful. If I'm ever parking the car and the Mrs and kids are with me I always have to declare that I've found a SPAAAAAAAAACE.
Paid Members Fatty Facesitter Posted December 6, 2022 Paid Members Posted December 6, 2022 This sent me on a bit of a Tim Curry rabbit hole on YouTube. Had no idea the poor bloke had a stroke amongst other health problems. An absolutely brilliant presence in virtually everything he starred in.
Keith Houchen Posted December 6, 2022 Posted December 6, 2022 There was a production of Amadeus that had Tim Curry as Mozart and Ian McKellen as Salieri. That’s an answer for the “If you had a Time Machine” non political version question. He was in Rocky Horror though so he isn’t perfect.
Recommended Posts