Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

You're right, it's odd how some people can't just ignore what bothers them.

But since those tweets are aimed at non-Twitter users, such a link might be useful for others intending to share.

Edited by Uncle Zeb
Posted
13 minutes ago, Uncle Zeb said:

But since those tweets are aimed at non-Twitter users, such a link might be useful for others intending to share

It’s like linking a story from the daily mail that’s not on their website so they don’t get the traffic. Makes sense. 

Posted

More than that, if you aren't signed in and scroll too fast, your screen fills with a registration prompt to keep reading. You can prevent it if you're careful but some will be stopped in their tracks.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Incorrect. I read this thread precisely so I don't have to directly interact with Twitter myself.

Ohh yeah, obviously that's fairly common. It wasn't to be taken as a serious suggestion.

I'm just making fun of the face value notion of a thread about twitter, on twitter then posted in a forum thread about twitter for people who don't want to deal with twitter. 

Edited by Tommy!
  • Moderators
Posted
9 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Don’t work with strangers 

This might be the worst thing posted in this thread. Think about that.

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 hour ago, neil said:

This might be the worst thing posted in this thread. Think about that.

Thank you. On reflection I disagree but I appreciate your view point.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...